2024 Transfer Portal

Money could be it. But they did finish 2nd in the country this year. They bring a ton back and are probably going #1 in the preseason polls. Wish he was going to be a vol. But I can't pretend why ATM would be a appealing as well.

I wouldn't lose sleep over Myles Patton. You will be happy next year.

Money could be it. But they did finish 2nd in the country this year. They bring a ton back and are probably going #1 in the preseason polls. Wish he was going to be a vol. But I can't pretend why ATM would be a appealing as well.
I rather see Tamu make it to Omaha than Texas and/or LSU. With Tamu having a new coach, it’s best if they don’t start the season #1.

Sooo. I somewhat understand the current A&M guys staying since they promoted Earley to HC and they all already had built relationships with the guy. But why would transfer kids with 1-2 years to play want to go play for an unproven 1st time HC? I think we all know the an$wer to that question though.
7 June 2017

I need a program. Gonna have to Google those guys. Guess they're okay arms?
Fisher is one of the top players in the portal.
Fisher held opponents to a .270 BA
76K / 29 walks

Doyle is ranked like 12th
Doyle held opponents to a .230 BA
84K / 21 walks

Arvidson is another top 10 JUCO arm, I think.

I know baseball is a little harder to get any solid information on the transfer world. But is there any time frame for the guys that visited this past weekend as far as making their commitment somewhere?

I know baseball is a little harder to get any solid information on the transfer world. But is there any time frame for the guys that visited this past weekend as far as making their commitment somewhere?
I would imagine that we will hear of a decision from Arvidson and/or Rataczak by Wednesday. That’s with the assumption that they have no more visits. Rataczak will 100% decide before Sunday for leverage in the draft.

Great news, but hard to get excited about this one because it feels like Reggie Crawford/Ryan Galanie.
McKee actually answered a question about his chances of staying in college by saying it's "similar to Ryan Galanie last offseason, but less risk." Dude can definitely rake, so let's hope he liked the staff (plus everything else) enough that he'll come to Knoxville for a year. Would be a fantastic get.

VN Store

Back