2024 Transfer Portal

It works both ways too. MLB teams tell a kid they plan on drafting him in x round and offer him way above slot. Then on draft day they call and say their plans have changed and they reduce their offer a whole bunch. So kid tells them he will go the college route instead and doesn't get drafted. Saw that happen a lot last year.
Of course it does. The MLB, NBA, NFL, etc. are businesses disguised as a game. Get the best players and coaches for the least amount of money.

Only other pitcher I’d want is that Cunningham kid from Washington.

He’s pretty good.

Edit: Other Ole Miss pitcher wouldn’t be bad either

Here is the link to the article from the "X".
Love the homage he pays to Gilbert and the ‘22 squad. Although it didn’t end the way we wanted it to, that team really paved the way for the explosive growth of college baseball. And Rataczak seems like an extremely mature kid who will be easy to love if he makes it to campus. Great article.

I feel like this is a coach leaving their current school. I couldn’t tell you who, but a player committing to a school doesn’t warrant that.

Wasn’t it said that A&M would hire away a sitting head coach to fill an assistant coach position? Not sure if that has happened.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back