2024 Transfer Portal

According to what I read in another thread, from a vandee “insider”
😂

Tony V is all about himself and high school coaches despise him and his players hate playing for him, so he’s having to deceive transfers to keep the program going.
But no need to worry because our program is about to crumble because of all the shady doings and selfishness of Tony Vitello.
I say this with every ounce of my heart...I have never met a Vandy fan I liked. Pompous and ignorant, all 12 of them.

It’s a must, because it’s only a matter of time before the wild Wild West gets shut down.
My only problem is that we recruit sign and develop the hs players and some other teams offer them a few bucs and they are gone. LSU is definitely in buy a championship mode again. Plus Texas and A&M will pay too. I guess I just need to have faith in our coaches and the relationships they have with the players.

My only problem is that we recruit sign and develop the hs players and some other teams offer them a few bucs and they are gone. LSU is definitely in buy a championship mode again. Plus Texas and A&M will pay too. I guess I just need to have faith in our coaches and the relationships they have with the players.
I don't think this is a legitimate threat for most of our guys. They come for the culture and stay for the winning.

Even LSU's championship run last year was also about a great freshman class that grew into amazing juniors and they added two big pieces around it. Sort of like our run this year. Tony is just re-setting the cycle here.

Looking forward to seeing what CJE accomplishes in the off season with this new line-up. A lot of run scoring potential. Good times.

Reactions: JarFly
So, it appears that like Tony Vitello, Jay Johnson has also alienated high school coaches across the country, and is having to build from the portal, which will eventually blow up in his face and LSU will soon be an afterthought in the world of college baseball.
I’ll talk with some vandee people to confirm...
False, if you go to Perfect Game, you can see the future high school commits.

Reactions: Kdbnab1
😂

Tony V is all about himself and high school coaches despise him and his players hate playing for him, so he’s having to deceive transfers to keep the program going.
But no need to worry because our program is about to crumble because of all the shady doings and selfishness of Tony Vitello.
I have some beachfront property near Kansas City for you if you’re also buying the crap you just posted. Somebody remind US of the ranking of the HS class we are trying to get thru the upcoming draft cycle.

Reactions: WillisWG
😂

I read that as well. I thought about making an account on thier site just to ask what programs he was lying about. Not trying to sound like some insider but I do have a lot of friends in the middle TN high school athletic departments. But I decided against it.

Vandy fans live in an odd bubble, they believe that they’re the only true and righteous school and fanbase.

The most recently instance I’ve observed is when their pitcher got tossed in the series vs Florida for have foreign substances.

They’re in such a constant state of self-denial that they blamed the entire thing on Coach Sully being “an a-hole/prick”. Their team/players weren’t in the wrong at all, but Sully was for doing that to them. Its verging on insanity, but I get it, being a Vandy fan would do that to a lot of people.

Give him a run for his money in the field? If we have a better defensive SS than AA, it's the best kept secret on the planet.
If the young fellow can’t hit. He won’t play. He would have been at short this year instead of his freshman team mate if he could hit. No disrespect for AA. He’s a 5 star defender.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back