2024 Vols will have the best d-line in the country....BY FAR

Covered the ever loving hell out of the topic and it's just you trolling since you can't make it work for you. The rest is for the amusement of deconstructing your "eye" and "acumen" for those that don't know your schtick and a fond look back for those that do.

Good call on Jalen Ramsey and his 7 Pro Bowls and 3 1st Team All Pros.

Like I said. If you actually had a good comeback to my arguments regarding Hooker and your hypocrisy you'd mention them repeatedly. Instead you keep bringing up different point after different point in an attempt to deflect. Classic signs of how someone acts when they know they're losing. They try and get everyone to look elsewhere.

You’re reinventing the wheel by making it rounder.

No. It's called using your own logic against you to expose your hypocrisy. I think Hooker is better than Sudfeld and the fact the Lions coaches can't see it is an indictment on them just like it was an indictment on the Steelers coaches that they couldn't see Dobbs was better than Rudolph. So you I'm consistent. It's yall that said the Steelers coaches knew what they were doing and I was wrong when Dobbs couldn't move up the depth chart in practice. But now that's its Hooker who stuck at 3rd on the depth chart in training camp its let's wait and see.

Hypocrisy at its finest. And an argument @hndog609 keeps trying to run away from by deflecting.

Like I said. If you actually had a good comeback to my arguments regarding Hooker and your hypocrisy you'd mention them repeatedly. Instead you keep bringing up different point after different point in an attempt to deflect. Classic signs of how someone acts when they know they're losing. They try and get everyone to look elsewhere.
I got tired of repeating the same simple and reasoned comebacks which is why you started trolling. Classic sign of how someone acts when they know they're losing. And speaking of losing.

Picks I hated

3. DeForest Buckner to the 49ers
- So after Arik Armstead turned out to be a total bust, they thought it was best to double down with his clone? Really?
Starter straight out of the gate and made PFWA's All Rookie team before rolling up 3 Pro Bowls, 1 2nd Team and 1 1st Team All Pro. Nice work.

Hooker's NFL career hasn't even started so therw is nothing really to compare to at this point. Dobbs' NFL career has been one mostly of trying to stay on rosters, so that bar is pretty low
I think he knows this to be the case which is why he's now trolling. That or he has some kind of real cognitive issue and forgot the meds.

They were really good at pass rush last yr. Lead the SEC in sacks and 9th in the nation.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
They were really good at pass rush last yr. Lead the SEC in sacks and 9th in the nation.
This makes me wonder...has anyone dug into what our main opponents are doing on their o-lines? This would be a nice year for some of those guys to be cycled down a little at those positions.

No. It's called using your own logic against you to expose your hypocrisy. I think Hooker is better than Sudfeld and the fact the Lions coaches can't see it is an indictment on them just like it was an indictment on the Steelers coaches that they couldn't see Dobbs was better than Rudolph. So you I'm consistent. It's yall that said the Steelers coaches knew what they were doing and I was wrong when Dobbs couldn't move up the depth chart in practice. But now that's its Hooker who stuck at 3rd on the depth chart in training camp its let's wait and see.

Hypocrisy at its finest. And an argument @hndog609 keeps trying to run away from by deflecting.
Circles and circles and…😴

I'm trolling? You're the one posting stuff from nearly a decade ago. Projecting much.
You’ve been circular for said decade. 😴 “I declare THIS because of my superior film watching and evaluation skill.” - “Why do you keep dwelling on my litany of talking out my own buttocks?”

I'm trolling? You're the one posting stuff from nearly a decade ago. Projecting much.
LOL. Dude I straight TOLD you what was going down after I all but wrote it all out in crayon for you. (For that matter so have others.)
Honestly though your reverting to type regarding Josh has gone so hard here even if you aren't straight trolling it'd be a distinction without a difference. With that in mind any further replies will only be met by another great D4H observation from the past.
Anyone familiar with your postings knows how you will happily run in circles until everyone else just gets tired. It's a straight up D4H MO that's played out for years. Hell, I've cited multiple examples of that in this thread already. You're of course welcome to do something sensible, like several people have posited, like shushing about anything Hooker v Dobbs until the former has so much as set foot on a real field of play a few times in the preseason. OR you can have more failings of your "genius", "eye for talent" and "football acumen" trotted out. Your call.

LOL. Dude I straight TOLD you what was going down after I all but wrote it all out in crayon for you. (For that matter so have others.)

Anyone familiar with your postings knows how you will happily run in circles until everyone else just gets tired. It's a straight up D4H MO that's played out for years. Hell, I've cited multiple examples of that in this thread already. You're of course welcome to do something sensible, like several people have posited, like shushing about anything Hooker v Dobbs until the former has so much as set foot on a real field of play a few times in the preseason. OR you can have more failings of your "genius", "eye for talent" and "football acumen" trotted out. Your call.
His own version of the rope-a-dope. Just keep iterating the gaslight points ad nauseum until they stop posting and call it a “victory”. Rinse, repeat, gargle and slather. 😏

Funny how the second you get the trolling accusation thrown in your face you stop trolling. Guilty conscience?

My point this entire thread is where was that logic when it came to Dobbs?

Funny how the second you get the trolling accusation thrown in your face you stop trolling. Guilty conscience?

My point this entire thread is where was that logic when it came to Dobbs?
Best troll yet. Feigning confusion over logic that cumulatively has probably been explained a dozen times by now and try to inverse a troll when literally replying to a post addressing that very thing. Well done, have 2.

Picks I loved

Karl Joseph to the Raiders
- best DB in the draft. Yes, much better than Hargreaves and Ramsey. He'll be a stud immediately. Defensive rookie of the year IMO.
Ummmmm...
He looks much better this year than he did last year. For some reason last year he looked small on the field. This year he looks like the Cam Sutton I remember.

He's Eric Allen 2.0. Look for him to make multiple Pro Bowls for the next 15 years. He's gonna be playing in the NFL for a very long time.
He's still been playing so...only a "mostly" fail?

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Best troll yet. Feigning confusion over logic that cumulatively has probably been explained a dozen times by now and try to inverse a troll when literally replying to a post addressing that very thing. Well done, have 2.

Ummmmm...

Okay. I get it. Dude is an idiot. What would really impress me, would be you and the board collectively ignoring this idgit and allowing this thread to die.

I understand this may require a little self control…abstinence is a bitch! 🤣

Okay. I get it. Dude is an idiot. What would really impress me, would be you and the board collectively ignoring this idgit and allowing this thread to die.

There's almost a fascination with how far he'll go to debate himself. There's nobody, including himself, that isn't fully aware the "answer" he's been mewling about has been addressed by multiple posters and in some cases multiple times. I'm just having a bit of sport at his (albeit obviously deserved) expense seeing he's someone who's unabashedly set himself up as a superior to the rest of us in football understanding and talent evaluation. I've no interest in chasing so it all stops (at least with me) when he decides it does.

There's almost a fascination with how far he'll go to debate himself. There's nobody, including himself, that isn't fully aware the "answer" he's been mewling about has been addressed by multiple posters and in some cases multiple times. I'm just having a bit of sport at his (albeit obviously deserved) expense seeing he's someone who's unabashedly set himself up as a superior to the rest of us in football understanding and talent evaluation. I've no interest in chasing so it all stops (at least with me) when he decides it does.
I would believe it ends when the adult in the room ceases to participate. 😉🤙🏼🥰

When he first started posting, he was generic and dry milquetoast. So he reinvented to this clown caricature. Majority of us who engage him are perfectly aware of his endgame. Don’t feel like not poking at him. Terrorists and winning kind of thing.

When he first started posting, he was generic and dry milquetoast. So he reinvented to this clown caricature. Majority of us who engage him are perfectly aware of his endgame. Don’t feel like not poking at him. Terrorists and winning kind of thing.
Bait is bait and trolls are trolls. I’m done here.

I would believe it ends when the adult in the room ceases to participate. 😉🤙🏼🥰
Don't look at it quite so seriously. Actual football season is just around the corner and energy is building up with no real outlet. The board's most infamous troll started up some shtick and some of us decided "what the hell" and pushed back. Now it's become an outright curiosity regarding that "runs in circles" trope of his that's been cited and wondering "He won't really ask the question that's already been answered again, will he?".

In the things that really matter category...23 days.

Ummmmm...

Why did you not write this the post before?

Once I exposed that you're the one here trolling not me you totally switched up. Then when I exposed the switch up you went back to trolling to keep up face. If I didn't get to you then you would have had to switch things up.

Thanks for proving me right.

VN Store

Back