40-41 year old Millenials

I'm not opposed to debtors work camps. Lots of details to work out on that one but I'm open to the idea.

Well the first detail is that every worker in the camp has to go by Pete/ Delmar/Ulysses or Everett. All the rest I’ll leave to you.

Reactions: hog88
Justin Amash and Thomas (the Legend) Massie. Both in favor of massive expansion of drug rights. I know the question wasn’t directed at me but he was going to name the first Republican that came to mind and I would have lost it.
I've never heard Massie or Amash say they are in favor of legalizing all drugs. At least not to my knowledge.

Justin Amash and Thomas (the Legend) Massie. Both in favor of massive expansion of drug rights. I know the question wasn’t directed at me but he was going to name the first Republican that came to mind and I would have lost it.

Amash isn't a politician anymore.

Massie is the first of the current bunch of Republicans that comes time mind.

But since Hog and others are conservatives then they should already know and should NOT be asking me that question.

Massie is the first of the current bunch of Republicans that comes time mind.

But since Hog and others are conservatives then they should already know and should NOT be asking me that question.

I don't know of any conservative politicians, I know of a bunch that claim to be conservative but they're just liars.

I have an long time ago now can you name a conservative politician?
Better yet. Let's just go ahead and start the Volnation Political Forum Book Club and Conscience of a Conservative by Barry Goldwater can be the first book.

Better yet. Let's just go ahead and start the Volnation Political Forum Book Club and Conscience of a Conservative by Barry Goldwater can be the first book.

I read that book back in the 80s, excuse me if I can't give you a summary of something I read over 3 decades ago. But I'll pick up a copy and reread it.

Now, can you name a conservative politician?

I don't know Massie, haven't payed any attention to him since he's not my congressman. I couldn't tell you anything about him.

Demanded that Trumps Covid relief bill be read aloud to disclose what was being voted on. Trump called him a “sorry SOB” and vowed to run him out of the party. Trump……and Liz Cheney actively tried to primary him. He ran against the lawyer that represented the kids who were defamed by CNN. Massie got I believe 82% in the primary in a blood bath. Apparently his folks like him.

Reactions: hog88
Demanded that Trumps Covid relief bill be read aloud to disclose what was being voted on. Trump called him a “sorry SOB” and vowed to run him out of the party. Trump……and Liz Cheney actively tried to primary him. He ran against the lawyer that represented the kids who were defamed by CNN. Massie got I believe 82% in the primary in a blood bath. Apparently his folks like him.

He should run for Governor of KY next election.

Reactions: sonofUT62
I know it will sound harsh but what we need to bring back are the county work houses/chain gangs. Nothing like 30-60 days of 12 hour day of working like a dog 6 days a week to get a person clean. Put minor offenders into programs like that, they come out with a clean record, system and with their mind right and the taxpayers actually get something from it.
Many of these folks have mental health issues. Others are attempting to medicate physical and/or psychological pain.
I'm not sure tough love is the best approach.

Reactions: zeppelin128
If they are consuming every day then it's an addiction. Just like someone who can't go a day without smoking marijuana has an addiction as well.
There's a big difference between consuming every day and not being able to go a day without.

VN Store

Back