$58 Million Lindsey Nelson Stadium Renovation Details

4Topps are interesting. Wonder if they are elevated or field level?

What’s going on out in that little corner of right field by the foul pole?

My questions:

Are the frat houses gone in this rendering?
What would this take capacity to?
What’s the street entrance look like?

I dislike that they arent putting bleachers in left field and are doing tables instead. I prefer quantity when it comes to seating. But it is absolutely beautiful, no matter what I think about it. Love it. With renovations happening to Neyland and LNS, our facilities are once again top notch.

Reactions: HeadVol77
4Topps are interesting. Wonder if they are elevated or field level?

What’s going on out in that little corner of right field by the foul pole?
Looks to be on 3 levels to me.

Can anyone give insight on what the cost is for MVP season tickets and just standard season tickets? Both show sold out right now but no price info given other than the deposit to hold. Looking for 4 tickets. Thinking of going one of those routes or the 4 topp.

Thx

Looks to be on 3 levels to me.

Can anyone give insight on what the cost is for MVP season tickets and just standard season tickets? Both show sold out right now but no price info given other than the deposit to hold. Looking for 4 tickets. Thinking of going one of those routes or the 4 topp.

Thx
Some of the cost are here:
Tennessee Fund - New Lindsey Nelson Stadium

I dislike that they arent putting bleachers in left field and are doing tables instead. I prefer quantity when it comes to seating. But it is absolutely beautiful, no matter what I think about it. Love it. With renovations happening to Neyland and LNS, our facilities are once again top notch.

It looks to me that the stadium is likely going to seat 7k-8k. Tony doesn’t seem to want more than that. As you notice all of the seats are “on top of the field” like Tony has said he wants and there aren’t many seats far down the left field line because it’s away from the action.

I like it. It was never going to be 12k so this is a nice mixture of luxury amenities with capacity.

VN Store

Back