A Vandy Fan Opines On Tennessee Game This Year

James Franklin squirmed out of two games to get this OOC schedule, coupled with the easiest SEC schedule for the year.

Also considering the fact that he dropped NW after they absolutely brutalized them last year, it's very apparent Franklin is doing this because he needs a patty-cake schedule to keep fooling the world into thinking he is something he is not, and Vandy is something they are not.

Again: JF has beaten no team with above a 54% winning percentage-- ever. He bought out two games in 2013 to get more beatable teams as notches on his paper gun belt.

I don't know why this is so hard to see for some people. Any SEC team should be able to beat 8 cupcakes. Yes with our defense and the players give up on Dooley, we were a cupcake last year.

First of all, if you're in any way possible, conceivable pulling for anyone, anything vanderbilt, you DO NOT hate Vandy anywhere remotely like I do.

Secondly, Patton? What Patton? You're pulling for a Vandy player to be great? I wouldn't pull for George Patton if he played for that p.o.s program.

That's why other sec teams fans hate the vols. if Patton chose UT you would be sniffing his jock right now.

That's why other sec teams fans hate the vols. if Patton chose UT you would be sniffing his jock right now.

Vol fans shake hands and slap backs...leave that French stuff to J'Fra's crowd!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people

Yes, because it's only UT who everyone else in the SEC hates. My God, the typical idiot Candy fan is pathetic. You're boorish and arrogant and not even worth a damn to have a reason to act that way. It's like that fan base is so damn stupid that they're too clueless to even know that everyone makes fun of them. At least Ky hoop fans and Bama football fans have a right to be. Candy? They're a godd*mn joke like they've always been.

Reactions: 1 person
Perhaps not. But they're using the talent better recently. I think Vandy beats UT again this year. Way too early to tell about next. I know you guys hate him, but if we were talking about two different schools you'd have to admire the job Franklin's done at a private school with no AD, in the SEC. But I don't expect him to be there much longer.

Man **** him!! He ain't beat nobody worth a damn. If he Beats one of the big boys I MIGHT say ok he can coach. But until then he can kiss my orange and white ass!!

What makes him think that an in-state recruit would necessarily flip to Vandy?? That is not the SEC school that would even be on my list as a recruit. There is a possibility that this team may have less experience than the players that left for the NFL, but they could be double in team chemistry and play better together. Who would have ever thought that we would have won a National Championship when Peyton was being replaced by a quarterback that had taken all of 6 career snaps. That '98 team had great chemistry and each others backs and tough mental attitude. WE may have a rough year..then again we could be pleasantly surprised with their play this year.

You do know you're on a University of Tennessee Volunteers football forum, right immyaxl? And I happened to admire Gen George Patton. I have no earthly idea who Patton Robinette is. Doubt I would really be cheering for a kid who would be a 5th string walk on at UT, but I digress.

I'm still waiting on you to say great things about say, UT, Memphis, maybe even MTSU or Carson Newman.... what with you being a fan of ALL in Tennessee teams and all.....hate's a strong word chief. I know both of Candy's fans have hated UT for years cause they've kicked the sh!t out of them time after time after time ...... for about a hundred years or so. Last year was a hiccup. The beatdowns start again in November.

You do know you're on a University of Tennessee Volunteers football forum, right immyaxl? And I happened to admire Gen George Patton. I have no earthly idea who Patton Robinette is. Doubt I would really be cheering for a kid who would be a 5th string walk on at UT, but I digress.

I'm still waiting on you to say great things about say, UT, Memphis, maybe even MTSU or Carson Newman.... what with you being a fan of ALL in Tennessee teams and all.....hate's a strong word chief. I know both of Candy's fans have hated UT for years cause they've kicked the sh!t out of them time after time after time ...... for about a hundred years or so. Last year was a hiccup. The beatdowns start again in November.

Carson-Newman how I love you. Alma mater hail. Orange and blue wave high above you through the calm and gale.

Anyway coach sparks 300 wins what what!

First of all, if you're in any way possible, conceivable pulling for anyone, anything vanderbilt, you DO NOT hate Vandy anywhere remotely like I do.

Secondly, Patton? What Patton? You're pulling for a Vandy player to be great? I wouldn't pull for George Patton if he played for that p.o.s program.

Yeah, I'm pulling for a good friend of mine when I was younger to be successful in his college football career. I suppose an ******* like yourself wouldn't understand.

This is for just for u. These are the records for some Tennessee football teams last year. 1. Vandy 9-4 with bowl win 2. MTSU 8-4 had A big win over Georgia Tech who beat former Vol favorite Lane Kiffen and they were screwed out of going to bowl 3. Tennessee 5-7 third straight losing season no bowl 4. Memphis 4-8 didn't get to play the Vols might have picked up A win there maybe! The point is during the 2012 season Vandy and MTSU were the best 2 football teams in Tennessee.

Yeah, I'm pulling for a good friend of mine when I was younger to be successful in his college football career. I suppose an ******* like yourself wouldn't understand.

Not trying to take a run at your friend Patton. Just taking shots at Vandy. He was collateral damage only. My apologies.

This is for just for u. These are the records for some Tennessee football teams last year. 1. Vandy 9-4 with bowl win 2. MTSU 8-4 had A big win over Georgia Tech who beat former Vol favorite Lane Kiffen and they were screwed out of going to bowl 3. Tennessee 5-7 third straight losing season no bowl 4. Memphis 4-8 didn't get to play the Vols might have picked up A win there maybe! The point is during the 2012 season Vandy and MTSU were the best 2 football teams in Tennessee.

Your giving me everybody's records in the state for one year wasn't the point. You once tried to pass yourself off as a fan of all Tennessee teams when you're only a fan of Vandy. Just calling you out for that. And reminding you that your little Franklin fairy tale is coming to an end soon. That's all.

Your giving me everybody's records in the state for one year wasn't the point. You once tried to pass yourself off as a fan of all Tennessee teams when you're only a fan of Vandy. Just calling you out for that. And reminding you that your little Franklin fairy tale is coming to an end soon. That's all.

If U go back and look at my posts U won't see one negative thing about CBJ or the future of UT football. I defend James Franklin and Vandy because i'm A fan and they've done A hell of A job the last couple years. I'm A fan of MTSU, I should mention them more my wife just enrolled there. The reason I come on this forum is because i'm A fan and i'm interested in Vol football thats it!

You might want to pull some strength of schedule in there. Now, I'm not saying UT was any good last year. Heck. We lost to Vandy. That's our best measure of how bad we sucked.

But UT is realistic enough to not be online bragging about a winning season that beat no one over 7-6. We were realistic enough about our coach to fire him. You are unrealistic enough about yours to crown him king of the state, when he has never beaten anyone who had over a 54% winning percentage.

You might want to buy out a few more games to keep that strength of schedule down, and that winning percentage up there. lol

Reactions: 3 people
If U go back and look at my posts U won't see one negative thing about CBJ or the future of UT football. I defend James Franklin and Vandy because i'm A fan and they've done A hell of A job the last couple years. I'm A fan of MTSU, I should mention them more my wife just enrolled there. The reason I come on this forum is because i'm A fan and i'm interested in Vol football thats it!

By never beating a team with better than a .540 winning percentage, and buying out two games in one year to create the easiest schedule in the SEC? That's a job. I think he has quite a bit to prove before living up to what you prop them up to be.

I live in Murfreesboro, graduated from MTSU (regret it, but they had my Major) and in the 4 years I was there I attended roughly 2 games and never stayed past halftime. That garbage is closer to 5A high school football than it is college ball. Especially when they pack all 500 fans into the stadium. I don't get the whole "A FAN" nonsense, but maybe that is just me. I am a fan of UT football and what college I attended or where I live has ZERO impact on that and I frequently make the trip to knoxville, atlanta, etc to go to games. But there is a term the sports world has for people that become fans of teams when they start doing well. Maybe you're just using the term "Fan" more loosely than we interpret as you suggest you merely enjoy watching the teams play?

If U go back and look at my posts U won't see one negative thing about CBJ or the future of UT football. I defend James Franklin and Vandy because i'm A fan and they've done A hell of A job the last couple years. I'm A fan of MTSU, I should mention them more my wife just enrolled there. The reason I come on this forum is because i'm A fan and i'm interested in Vol football thats it![/

It doesn't mAtter thAt you hAvent posted Anything negAtive About CBJ or the future of UT footbAll. No one here AppreciAtes A vAndy fAn coming here And telling them thAt vAndy hAs much more to offer thAn UT or thAt vAndy is A superior progrAm And All thAt junk. Its BS AnywAy!

You're gonnA get cAlled out big time. Go stArt A vAndy forum And spreAd thAt crAp there. Go there And cAll CBJ A sob And sAy UT hAs no future for All I cAre. Just don't do it here.

Reactions: 2 people
If U go back and look at my posts U won't see one negative thing about CBJ or the future of UT football. I defend James Franklin and Vandy because i'm A fan and they've done A hell of A job the last couple years. I'm A fan of MTSU, I should mention them more my wife just enrolled there. The reason I come on this forum is because i'm A fan and i'm interested in Vol football thats it![/

It doesn't mAtter thAt you hAvent posted Anything negAtive About CBJ or the future of UT footbAll. No one here AppreciAtes A vAndy fAn coming here And telling them thAt vAndy hAs much more to offer thAn UT or thAt vAndy is A superior progrAm And All thAt junk. Its BS AnywAy!

You're gonnA get cAlled out big time. Go stArt A vAndy forum And spreAd thAt crAp there. Go there And cAll CBJ A sob And sAy UT hAs no future for All I cAre. Just don't do it here.

WhAt KBV sAid.

Nah, Carson-Newman was better than both 9-3 record son if we're talking just straight record. :p

VN Store

Back