Aaaaaannnnndddddd ...he makes it worse

I would be outraged if Obama (or any member of his campaign or administration) had actually made fun of McCain's disability but I just didn't see that happen in that video (in spite of it's title) you posted. The video says that McCain doesn't know how to use a computer or send an e-mail but that isn't making fun of his disability. My 75 year old mother has the same trouble and isn't disabled. Is that all of the evidence you have?

Yes terrible argument by him

Reactions: 1 person
I’m a liberal. Are you saying I’m unpatriotic? What’s sickening is mocking a disabled journalist and sleeping with women behind your wife’s back.

I would never say all liberals are unpatriotic, but here's a query. How many liberals said they would move to another country if Trump got elected? Now, how many on the right said the same thing if Hillary got elected?

Reactions: 1 person
But it's not spin. That meeting I'm referring to did actually take place on June 12, 2017 and it speaks for itself. There is no spin required.

So I googled it, all, as in everyone had same title:

“Trump Invites His Employees To Praise Him During Cabinet”

And the list, all Trump haters:

Huffington Post
CNN
Yahoo News
Democratic Moms
Daily Beast

Yeah, you’re right, no spin.

Reactions: 2 people
So I googled it, all, as in everyone had same title:

“Trump Invites His Employees To Praise Him During Cabinet”

And the list, all Trump haters:

Huffington Post
CNN
Yahoo News
Democratic Moms
Daily Beast

Yeah, you’re right, no spin.

Just watch the video itself. You don't have to read the commentary provided by the source.

...and Yahoo News is a Trump hater? Give me a break.

Yep, BS on this one. The obama advertisement specifically cited a July 13, 2008 NY Times article for the claim that McCain doesn't use email. Looked up the article. McCain freely admits he doesn't use email and says nothing about it being because of his arm.

The Times Interviews John McCain The Times Interviews John McCain - The New York Times

Boston.com / Politics / Campaign 2000 / News

McCain gets emotional at the mention of military families needing food stamps or veterans lacking health care. The outrage comes from inside: McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes. Friends marvel at McCain's encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He's an avid fan - Ted Williams is his hero - but he can't raise his arm above his shoulder to throw a baseball.

I don’t know what the hold up is on beginning the impeachment process. John Brennan and other Constitutional experts like Anderson Cooper have spoken. We cannot have a Russian spy as a President. Even his “correction” today was clearly written by Putin. I am shocked that there haven’t been riots by the LBGTQ communities because Commies hate the Gays. Not to mention Trump holding the codes to the nuclear arsenals. There should be another SC investigating the current SC to make sure Trump’s commie ways haven’t corrupted Bob Mueller. How do we even know if his name is even Trump? Amirite

McCain gets emotional at the mention of military families needing food stamps or veterans lacking health care. The outrage comes from inside: McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes. Friends marvel at McCain's encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He's an avid fan - Ted Williams is his hero - but he can't raise his arm above his shoulder to throw a baseball.

Well he did make fun of retarded people

I would never say all liberals are unpatriotic, but here's a query. How many liberals said they would move to another country if Trump got elected? Now, how many on the right said the same thing if Hillary got elected?

Each side has it's lunatic fringe. Those people don't represent democrats any more than Alex Jones represents republicans.

From your link:

UPDATE: A spokesman for the Obama campaign and numerous Ticket readers point out a Huffington Post item from July in which McCain says he is learning how to go online and "I am becoming computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I need." That complete post and a photo of McCain using a cellphone is available here.)

I think you missed this time, bro.

Last edited:

This is what liberals find so hysterical about the unflagging devotion of Trumpers. Trump makes an incredibly offensive impersonation of a disabled reporter and instead of saying "yeah, that was in bad taste, he should apologize," Trumpers try to draw a moral equivalence between something Obama did and Trump. But in doing so--as demonstrated by this complete stretch you're peddling--they make themselves look ridiculous. Watch the two videos, read the NY Times piece on which the no-email-use claim is based, and tell me with a straight face that those two videos are on par.

Each side has it's lunatic fringe. Those people don't represent democrats any more than Alex Jones represents republicans.

Then why was Charlottesville such a decry? There were fringes on both sides as Trump stated and people died.

Just watch the video itself. You don't have to read the commentary provided by the source.

...and Yahoo News is a Trump hater? Give me a break.

Bro it’s your perspective, enhanced with media spin. The liberal Yahoo media can’t stand Trump. Just go to Yahoo News twitter page. Wake up man

Bro it’s your perspective, enhanced with media spin. The liberal Yahoo media can’t stand Trump. Just go to Yahoo News twitter page. Wake up man

LOL! So, that keeps you from just watching the video without reading any commentary from the source link? Smh.

LOL! So, that keeps you from just watching the video without reading any commentary from the source link? Smh.

Saw it then, glanced again, from my perspective I don’t see it that he’s wanting to have them kiss his ring. If anything it’s a media play to get them stirred up as they show support for Trump, the administration and each other.
But hey, I get the spin.

Saw it then, glanced again, from my perspective I don’t see it that he’s wanting to have them kiss his ring. If anything it’s a media play to get them stirred up as they show support for Trump, the administration and each other.
But hey, I get the spin.

Trump could save an elderly transgender woman, a bald eagle’s nest, and an immigrant child from a burning building and the Left would sue him for trespassing on private property

VN Store

Back