Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Children at this point are used to seeing armed security everywhere and it should make them feel safer. Hell I go to Aldi and see armed guards and even Kroger gas station. It's par for the course these days. There is no excuse for not having armed security at every school at this point.
Do you live in Los Angeles? Sheesh.

I blame the media and their dishonest reporting. Last night on the 10:00 news the local ABC was interviewing one of our state reps about yesterday’s insurrection. He said “I understand why they’re mad, you can buy a fully automatic AR out of a truck in the Kroger parking lot”. The media does nothing to challenge idiots like that and sadly people still take the news as gospel.
You know, you probably can. That weapon has most likely come across the southern border and is so illegal that it isn't even funny.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Children at this point are used to seeing armed security everywhere and it should make them feel safer. Hell I go to Aldi and see armed guards and even Kroger gas station. It's par for the course these days. There is no excuse for not having armed security at every school at this point.

I'm all for armed security in schools. I've just seen some suggestions here that sound like supermax prisons. IMO opinion a couple armed, well trained guards, automatic locking doors (that open from the inside) laminated safety glass on ground level windows and doors would do the trick.

Cop is at my kids school every day all day.
Bearden High School had guards there all day everyday. Most of the kids knew them and talked to them like they were buddies. It doesn't have to be a bad thing. Making side doors impossible to get into....i.e., remove handles from outside with only a keyed lock to get in with push handles on the inside and make them solid metal, no windows or if they are, ballistic glass. Single point of entry with metal detector. Ballistic glass in a foyer type setup where one must be buzzed into the building and met at the door. There are SO MANY simple things that can be done to harden schools that would be invisible.

I'm all for armed security in schools. I've just seen some suggestions here that sound like supermax prisons. IMO opinion a couple armed, well trained guards, automatic locking doors (that open from the inside) laminated safety glass on ground level windows and doors would do the trick.
Well, the shooter girl person did back away from targets where there was what she perceived as good security...I am still of the mind that she did not anticipate the police taking her out, rather being able to stand trial...Surprise! Metro PD gives zero Fs, and I'm glad

Well, the shooter girl person did back away from targets where there was what she perceived as good security...I am still of the mind that she did not anticipate the police taking her out, rather being able to stand trial...Surprise! Metro PD gives zero Fs, and I'm glad
Best part!!!

Please explain then because everything I said was a fact.
Answer the question I posed - what does non binary have to do with trans?

The sky is blue therefore I drive a black truck. All facts but useless to tie together. Just like your NRA statement

Anyone paying attention doesn't need help knowing repubs are bad. That's a fact

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Answer the question I posed - what does non binary have to do with trans?

The sky is blue therefore I drive a black truck. All facts but useless to tie together. Just like your NRA statement

Anyone paying attention doesn't need help knowing repubs are bad. That's a fact
The shooters I posted the picture of identify as non binary Trans .

All of the mass shootings are non NRA members but the talking points on the news is attack the NRA.

If Dems really wanted to outlaw assault weapons they had 2 years to do it and they didn't. What is a assault weapons anyway that's all you hear out of the left propaganda talking heads.

And they also want to outlaw weapons and they traded the number 1 illegal arms dealer the merchant of death for Brittany Griner or how ever you spell her name.

While I agree that we need to improve security in our schools I also don't want them turned into baby prisons or fortresses. That IMO is just teaching fear.
And that is certainly the “future” they paint when anyone talks about protecting the children in schools.

6 year olds with backpacks bigger than they are, lined up at Czechoslovakian style checkpoint to get into 1st grade.

It doesn’t need to be that

The shooters I posted the picture of identify as non binary Trans .
what? Do you understand the definitions you're using?

All of the mass shootings are non NRA members but the talking points on the news is attack the NRA.
very rarely. It's a useless point

If Dems really wanted to outlaw assault weapons they had 2 years to do it and they didn't. What is a assault weapons anyway that's all you hear out of the left propaganda talking heads.
no different than the right yelling about ACA but having no plan once they caught the car
And they also want to outlaw weapons and they traded the number 1 illegal arms dealer the merchant of death for Brittany Griner or how ever you spell her name.
This is such junk. How does that affect anyone's life one bit.

You're using weak talking points someone fed to you. Think for yourself

We can argue as long as we want to about what the second amendment means. Does it mean that only a state sponsored militia may possess firearms? Or, does it mean that anyone may own any weapon up to and including nuclear weapons? But those arguments, as interesting and meaningful as they are, are irrelevant to discussing our country's school shootings. All, or virtually all, of our school shootings, at least so far, have been carried out with semiautomatic firearms. During my lifetime, the state of the law in the United States has been that, with a few exceptions, the citizenry may possess semiautomatic weapons. That is still the state of the law. So, anyone who screeches that semiautomatic weapons must be banned is either ignorant or intellectually dishonest. They can elect a sympathetic President and enough sympathetic Senators to change the composition of SCOTUS over time. Or, in addition to the President and the U.S. Senate, they can elect enough sympathetic state legislators across the country to ratify a constitutional amendment. I believe most of the screechers, including the adults protesting at the state capitol, understand this, but they have nothing intellectually honest to add to the discussion. Everyone believes we need to protect our students and teachers. My daughter is an elementary school teacher. I have two grandchildren in school. Everyone on VN probably has children or grandchildren in school. It is not a question of whether we want to protect students and teachers. It is a question of how. At least in the short term, banning semiautomatic weapons is not going to happen. Advocating for such a ban is nothing more than virtue signaling and detracts from constructive discussion. School hardening and mental health are the two most important issues. School hardening is probably the easiest to address. We send money all over the world for reasons far far less important than the safety of our students and teachers. If we are going to create and spend money, create and spend it for school safety.

what? Do you understand the definitions you're using?

very rarely. It's a useless point

no different than the right yelling about ACA but having no plan once they caught the car

This is such junk. How does that affect anyone's life one bit.

You're using weak talking points someone fed to you. Think for yourself
I think for myself. You are the one using talking points think for yourself!

And there are people that identify as both trans and non binary but yes I know the damn definition. Non Binary uses pronouns .

My point is most conservative people have guns for legit reasons and the left is out killing people with them and then the left uses that as a excuse to take them away from conservative or independent or whoever enjoys them legally.

VN Store

Back