Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Photo ID is not an infringement on voting rights. There is nowhere in the constitution declaring the right to vote is sacrosanct. Plus there is no state that requires a photo ID that won’t provide one for free. The person buying a gun has to pay for their BGC.

And it’s absurd (which is normal for you) to state purchasing a gun without a BGC hurts anyone. It’s beyond absurd it’s just ridiculous.
You can't be serious.
Do you think BGCs have ever stopped, at least temporarily, someone from purchasing a gun?

And show ID. In areas with no ID required, you can register once in a lifetime and vote in every single election in your area. Every gun bought from an FFL requires ID everything and BGC everything. Looks like 2A infringement winning so far.
Every time I vote, I have to show an ID. I can only vote once in an election cycle. I can only vote in a location in the precinct in which I'm registered.

I'll go with one gun purchase every 2 years that must be made in the same location in which you first registered.

I might have missed it but in what amendment does it say the right to buy a car shall not be infringed? And no you don’t have register a car to park it in your garage, use it on your property or just simply own it. Try again.
Where does it say free speech is absolute?
Is there a footnote that says blacks and women are property?
You realize why they called them amendments right?

Society evolves. Other people shouldn't pay a blood price because you won't.

Reactions: luthervol
Every time I vote, I have to show an ID. I can only vote once in an election cycle. I can only vote in a location in the precinct in which I'm registered.

I'll go with one gun purchase every 2 years that must be made in the same location in which you first registered.

Well it’s a good thing you don’t make those calls.

There's a mechanism to change the amendments. Use it. Hog has said that frequently

Well start a movement to amend the constitution if you’re set on changing or eliminating the 2A. Otherwise STFU.

Registration of a vehicle is a tax grab. You don't have to have a license to buy a car.

Argument dead.
Are you really suggesting guns should be sold to anyone who has money to pay? You draw no lines, huh? Criminal history, mental acuity, none of that matters? Argument braindead.

Nah, you draw a line somewhere. Mine just goes further.

Are you really suggesting guns should be sold to anyone who has money to pay? You draw no lines, huh? Criminal history, mental acuity, none of that matters? Argument braindead.

Well thankfully, our rights don’t end where your BS begins.

Well thankfully, our rights don’t end where your BS begins.
Here come the army of twenty-something "libertarians", who can barely read.
I really hope you learned a trade.

There's too many ppl whose rights end when your BS hits them in vital organs. All you idiots are complicit.

Oh yeah they have temporarily stopped someone from buying a gun. But just like drugs if you want one you’re going to get one.
Not true as stated. You should have said..............
If you want one "bad enough", you're going to get one. The harder it is to get, the fewer will be gotten.

And I'll throw in one of my foundational beliefs just for the fun of it.....
Our country would be a better and safer place if we had 300,000,000 guns in circulation instead of 400,000,000.
Our country will be better off in 2024 if 13,000,000 new guns are sold opposed to 17,000,000.

In our country....less guns is better than more guns. Theoretically we could reach a point where that is no longer true, but there is really no denying that the US is grossly oversaturated with guns. Only the biggest of gun nuts disagree.

Reactions: ohhbother
Well start a movement to amend the constitution if you’re set on changing or eliminating the 2A. Otherwise STFU.
Not necessary. It has been ruled repeatedly that rational and reasonable restrictions and limits are constitutional.

Not true as stated. You should have said..............
If you want one "bad enough", you're going to get one. The harder it is to get, the fewer will be gotten.

And I'll throw in one of my foundational beliefs just for the fun of it.....
Our country would be a better and safer place if we had 300,000,000 guns in circulation instead of 400,000,000.
Our country will be better off in 2024 if 13,000,000 new guns are sold opposed to 17,000,000.

In our country....less guns is better than more guns. Theoretically we could reach a point where that is no longer true, but there is really no denying that the US is grossly oversaturated with guns. Only the biggest of gun nuts disagree.

Sure has worked with drugs hasn’t it?

Ahh.

The difference between you and me is that I cherish your rights and don’t want to make you do anything. You on the other hand want to force your beliefs/fears/ignorance on everyone else.
You cherish his right to advocate for rational and reasonable changes.
That's odd, considering you just told him to STFU.

No, just blowing huge holes in your pitiful attempt at argument.

You cherish his right to advocate for rational and reasonable changes.
That's odd, considering you just told him to STFU.

Yes I do. I just wish both you and him weren’t so ignorant on the subject. If y’all had the first inkling about the subject you would be all in on amending the constitution instead of constantly displaying you ignorance.

VN Store

Back