Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

No one wants anyone to be punished if they have properly stored weapon stolen which is then used in a crime.
But they do want the person to report it as being stolen as soon as they realize it.
Yes they do. Sorry, you’re misguided on this. There is an advocacy group lobbying for it as we speak.

Are the trans rallies with a bunch of armed participants in poor taste right now? Sure, probably. Maybe don't do those.

It's not on them to apologize as a group. Should straight folks apologize every time a straight mass shooter pops up? No. That sounds absurd.
Yeah, because all those white hetero militant protests for supremacist's rights that happen everytime...just sayin.

Are the trans rallies with a bunch of armed participants in poor taste right now? Sure, probably. Maybe don't do those.

It's not on them to apologize as a group. Should straight folks apologize every time a straight mass shooter pops up? No. That sounds absurd.
It’s not on the Trans community to denounce this. I agree with you.

But every time a white cis male attacks, CNN goes off on a White Domestic Terrorism bender for the next 3 days.

Moms Demand Action

They touch on it in their website but they are calling local agencies asking questions geared toward prosecuting victims of gun theft.
I specifically stated "properly stored" in my post.
If someone leaves a loaded gun on the front seat of an unlocked car, I think they have some liability.

But every time a white cis male attacks, CNN goes off on a White Domestic Terrorism bender for the next 3 days.
No they don't. Why would you claim they do? I guess maybe Fox portrays CNN's response that way.

No they don't. Why would you claim they do? I guess maybe Fox portrays CNN's response that way.
I watch CNN. Not much Fox.

They quote every study, report, finding, observation and divination that points the finger at White Domestic Terrorism.

Are they just “reporting the news”? Or are they reporting the angle they prefer.

I’m sure you have your own opinion.

Fair. A lot of people are going on the anti-trans kicks right now.

Sheeple gonna bleat.

I watch CNN. Not much Fox.

They quote every study, report, finding, observation and divination that points the finger at White Domestic Terrorism.

Are they just “reporting the news”? Or are they reporting the angle they prefer.

I’m sure you have your own opinion.
They are reporting with a left leaning bias. You've never heard me deny that fact. They lean left about one-third as much as Fox leans right.

Or at least that's what most studies indicated.

Last edited:
They are reporting with a left leaning biased. You've never heard me deny that fact. They lean left about one-third as much as Fox leans right.

Or at least that's what most studies indicated.
I’d like to see the study. They are both pretty bad imho.

I specifically stated "properly stored" in my post.
If someone leaves a loaded gun on the front seat of an unlocked car, I think they have some liability.

Why? What if its a cigarette lighter and they steal it only to set a building on fire? What if it’s in their driveway? What if somebody starts their car up in the driveway to let it warm up, somebody steals it after they run back inside, and the thief hits someone head on and kills them? What about if they leave a gun on their nightstand? How typical of a looney lib to blame the actual victim instead of criminals.

He's a Republiar, Luth, what do you expect?
The majority of mass shootings are done by White males. Yet they and their advocates and enablers want to paint them as victims, so whine when the truth is told. It's the Republiar way.

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol
Mississippi
Louisiana
Wyoming
Missouri
Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
New Mexico
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Montana

Just the states with the highest gun mortality rates per 100,000

Now I realize this includes suicides, accidents, and everything. Wyoming has a surprisingly high suicide rate, I found out. A lot of time to reflect out there I guess, like "am I fighting for something that ignores senseless death?" But that Yellowstone sure is great.

Don’t these states have the most 2A friendly laws in the Union? Seems like the good guys with the guns are falling down on the job. Maybe jump off this echo chamber of gun lobby talking points and get out there in vigilante mode. I’m holdin’ out for a hero!!!

Meanwhile, the heroes:
1680557110540.jpeg

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
·
2h
The 3 Democrat representatives who broke the rules and took over the TN legislature last week were stripped of all committee assignments and at least one of them says their badge access was revoked earlier today. It’s good to see consequences for this. Expulsion still possible.

Fsz_4YOX0AIKD-i

Mississippi
Louisiana
Wyoming
Missouri
Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
New Mexico
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Montana

Now I realize this includes suicides, accidents, and everything. Wyoming has a surprisingly high suicide rate, I found out. A lot of time to reflect out there I guess, like "am I fighting for something that ignores senseless death?" But that Yellowstone sure is great.

Don’t these states have the most 2A friendly laws in the Union? Seems like the good guys with the guns are falling down on the job. Maybe jump off this echo chamber of gun lobby talking points and get out there in vigilante mode. I’m holdin’ out for a hero!!!

Meanwhile, the heroes:
View attachment 544650
Mississippi
Louisiana
Wyoming
Missouri
Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
New Mexico
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Montana

Meanwhile, the heroes:
View attachment 544650
Check the cities.

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
·
2h
The 3 Democrat representatives who broke the rules and took over the TN legislature last week were stripped of all committee assignments and at least one of them says their badge access was revoked earlier today. It’s good to see consequences for this. Expulsion still possible.

Fsz_4YOX0AIKD-i

I like it. No fluff and straight to the point.

VN Store

Back