Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Local elections are important. For all his other faults, our sheriff makes school safety a priority. They are on campus daily and visible at any event in the county. I also have a lot of faith that they are not the uvalde types. You don't need to wait for the feds
Without Fed intervention I just think some places will be slow to implement it, as those dumbasses think banning weapons is the move.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Nope, just need a federal mandate with one thing on it. ALL SCHOOLS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE ARMED SECURITY, whether that be an officer, private, or volunteer veteran should be left up to the school.

We do not need any more federal mandates! Holy Chit man think about what you are saying.

Can you imagine the rules and requirements that would be tied to that fed money?
See, that's what I'm saying. Do it without the pork. One simple mandate. All schools are required to have their own armed personnel on site. Each school may decide what background they may have and clear and vet the individual themselves.
Like I said to PJ. I think it needs to be federally mandated because there are too many states too stupid to do it themselves.

See, that's what I'm saying. Do it without the pork. One simple mandate. All schools are required to have their own armed personnel on site. Each school may decide what background they may have and clear and vet the individual themselves.
Like I said to PJ. I think it needs to be federally mandated because there are too many states too stupid to do it themselves.

Can you name a fed program that didn't come with strings? Plus schools are not the Feds business, the Dept of Education shouldn't exist. If a state doesn't want to fund school security it's on the citizens of that state and none of the Fed concern.

Can you name a fed program that didn't come with strings? Plus schools are not the Feds business, the Dept of Education shouldn't exist. If a state doesn't want to fund school security it's on the citizens of that state and none of the Fed concern.
Until those states continue to come after yours and my rights.

Nope, just need a federal mandate with one thing on it. ALL SCHOOLS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE ARMED SECURITY, whether that be an officer, private, or volunteer veteran should be left up to the school.
I understand your thought but I don't want the federal government involved. They are guaranteed to f*** it up. At least if it gets f**ked up at the state or county level, it's easier to hold them accountable

They participated in a J6 style riot. Precedence has been established. Put them in jail for a couple of years with no trial. It was the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.

I hoped this is sarcasm.

Jones and Johnson are certifiable nuts. Jones has been arrested multiple times over the years protesting. His latest stunt below...they deserve to be expelled but they will just be replaced with another nutty leftist.

I would prefer censure and refusal to hear any of their bills on the floor as long as they are members. Let them stay, let them vote, let them not be heard.

VN Store

Back