Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Fair. A lot of people are going on the anti-trans kicks right now.

Sheeple gonna bleat.
I'm not anti-trans, other than to say it's not my thing. I believe in letting people live their lives as they choose, as long as they don't infringe upon the rights of others to do the same. I just think they could help their cause by denouncing this shooter, rather than appearing to embrace them. And that's the perception, IMO, with a trans benefit concert being planned in a city where a trans person just murdered 6 people, 3 of them children.

They are reporting with a left leaning bias. You've never heard me deny that fact. They lean left about one-third as much as Fox leans right.

Or at least that's what most studies indicated.
I’d like to see the study. They are both pretty bad imho.
"Most studies" are probably conducted by left-leaning researchers. So I'm guessing those studies are off by two-thirds.

Mississippi
Louisiana
Wyoming
Missouri
Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
New Mexico
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Montana

Just the states with the highest gun mortality rates per 100,000

Now I realize this includes suicides, accidents, and everything. Wyoming has a surprisingly high suicide rate, I found out. A lot of time to reflect out there I guess, like "am I fighting for something that ignores senseless death?" But that Yellowstone sure is great.

Don’t these states have the most 2A friendly laws in the Union? Seems like the good guys with the guns are falling down on the job. Maybe jump off this echo chamber of gun lobby talking points and get out there in vigilante mode. I’m holdin’ out for a hero!!!

Meanwhile, the heroes:
View attachment 544650
But how can that be true????????
New York
Illinois (Chicago for god sakes)
California - the worst state in America
Michigan (Detroit anyone????????)
GA (with that cesspool ATL)
Pennsylvania (Baltimore, Philly)
None of those states? They're dem./commie wastelands.

This just makes no sense - I'm going to have to rethink everything.

I would prefer to be dead if I have to live in a place and they are the majority

Most normal people would but leftists aren't normal. This is there heaven on earth. For a lot of them there is no God, Jesus was not His son, and there is no heaven and hell. Why do you think several of them mock His name in threads. Government is their god.

What share of U.S. gun deaths are murders and what share are suicides?
Though they tend to get less public attention than gun-related murders, suicides have long accounted for the majority of U.S. gun deaths. In 2020, 54% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides (24,292), while 43% were murders (19,384), according to the CDC.

How has the rate of U.S. gun deaths changed over time?
While 2020 saw the highest total number of gun deaths in the U.S., this statistic does not take into account the nation’s growing population. On a per capita basis, there were 13.6 gun deaths per 100,000 people in 2020 – the highest rate since the mid-1990s, but still well below the peak of 16.3 gun deaths per 100,000 people in 1974.

Top 15 cities for murder per 100,000 residents:

1. St. Louis --- 64.54
2. Baltimore --- 58.27
3. Birmingham --- 50.62
4. Detroit --- 41.45
5. Dayton --- 34.18
6. Baton Rouge --- 31.72
7. New Orleans --- 30.67
8. Kansas City --- 29.88
9. Memphis --- 29.21
10. Cleveland --- 24.09
11. Richmond --- 23.84
12. Miami Gardens --- 23.64
13. Washington DC --- 23.52
14. N. Charleston --- 22.55
15. Peoria --- 22.53

Look, some action. Something Dems know nothing about.

2 and 3 don't matter.
1 is the big one. Schools won't be targeted as often if they aren't considered soft targets. This eliminates the idea of schools being a soft target.

Outstanding. Lee has definitely grown on me over the past couple of years. I would have to know some details before judging #3. Easy to say, very difficult to make any actual change with the current psych landscape.

Outstanding. Lee has definitely grown on me over the past couple of years. I would have to know some details before judging #3. Easy to say, very difficult to make any actual change with the current psych landscape.
I'm just all over armed SRO's in every school. I wish it was a federal thing instead of a state one.
This is super old, but this is why I'm in such favor of armed security in schools.

This is my neck of the woods.

I'm just all over armed SRO's in every school. I wish it was a federal thing instead of a state one.
This is super old, but this is why I'm in such favor of armed security in schools.

This is my neck of the woods.

Yeah, that’s what we need. More federal control over schools. Come on man!

Yeah, that’s what we need. More federal control over schools. Come on man!
Nope, just need a federal mandate with one thing on it. ALL SCHOOLS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE ARMED SECURITY, whether that be an officer, private, or volunteer veteran should be left up to the school.

VN Store

Back