Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Can you name a fed program that didn't come with strings? Plus schools are not the Feds business, the Dept of Education shouldn't exist. If a state doesn't want to fund school security it's on the citizens of that state and none of the Fed concern.
We need a 1000 likes button for this.

What is the worst that could be revealed, in your mind; at this point?

not sure I'd use the descriptor worse but I suspect that the shooting could be a reaction to perceived threats to the trans community and/or targeting religious groups due to positions or perceived positions on the trans community.

IOW - it meets the standard of a hate crime (if you buy into the notion of hate crimes) but it's not PC to acknowledge that marginalized groups can be guilty of hate crimes.

I could be wrong of course.

Why? What if its a cigarette lighter and they steal it only to set a building on fire? What if it’s in their driveway? What if somebody starts their car up in the driveway to let it warm up, somebody steals it after they run back inside, and the thief hits someone head on and kills them? What about if they leave a gun on their nightstand? How typical of a looney lib to blame the actual victim instead of criminals.

The ironic side is that we supposedly have government issued cops to protect our possessions from theft, so if you properly lock your property wouldn't misuse of anything you secured seem to fall on the police? Absurd on the face, but when you blame the victim of theft and not the thief, aren't we well into the realm of the absurd in the first place? The next absurdity is when the government issued judge can decide the victim of theft is responsible for misuse after the car, weapon, etc is no longer in his/her possession. Seems like our legal system has to find someone guilty, and lacks the common sense to blame the person committing the act rather than the object or the person from whom it was stolen.

Gotta let them speak though. They represent their districts.
Nope, their replacement get to be heard, they only get to vote to represent.
Also, what useful price of legislation has Gloria Johnson introduced in her years of public service?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back