Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Nope, their replacement get to be heard, they only get to vote to represent.
Also, what useful price of legislation has Gloria Johnson introduced in her years of public service?
It doesn't matter what legislation she may have introduced. Expulsion would be a knee jerk politicized overreaction. Just censure them and move on.

It doesn't matter what legislation she may have introduced. Expulsion would be a knee jerk politicized overreaction. Just censure them and move on.
I attempted to find the quote without success, but I recall Gloria commenting on the local news about how Trump had to be held accountable for 1/6...... well she needs to be held accountable and do you think for one minute if she censured that anything will change. On the Channel 6 news she's quoted as saying she has no regrets, and in her Tweet about the resolution, she's calling for people to be at the capital tomorrow.
And if there is a riot tomorrow you can bet we'll see the evening news as

1680698024673.jpeg

I attempted to find the quote without success, but I recall Gloria commenting on the local news about how Trump had to be held accountable for 1/6...... well she needs to be held accountable and do you think for one minute if she censured that anything will change. On the Channel 6 news she's quoted as saying she has no regrets, and in her Tweet about the resolution, she's calling for people to be at the capital tomorrow.
And if there is a riot tomorrow you can bet we'll see the evening news as

View attachment 544901
If she breaks more rules tomorrow then apply appropriate censure. Expulsion for what they already did would be petty partisan bull.

If she breaks more rules tomorrow then apply appropriate censure. Expulsion for what they already did would be petty partisan bull.
What is the consistent, historical punishment for breaking TN House rules?

If you’re proposing anything greater than the historical - you are engaging in dangerous partisanship, and are no better than D.C.

The law enforcement was talking to people in the crowd .. 2/3 was from out of state they said
It’s garnered lots of national attention. They’re showing it live on Fox News right now. There’s a national legal defense fund that’s been setup to help the three stooges.

It’s garnered lots of national attention. They’re showing it live on Fox News right now. There’s a national legal defense fund that’s been setup to help the three stooges.

Post a link.I want to give them some money.

Dems dont want video shown..lol

VN Store

Back