Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Ain’t nothing positive about your notes

I get it, The heroic action of our Tennessee cops is inferior to the cowardly Uvalde, Texas cop who stayed away while listening to the gunshots killing more and more kids. Thank you for chastening me for daring to praise our own state cops' response to the school killing. Thank you. Shame on me!

I get it, The heroic action of our Tennessee cops is inferior to the cowardly Uvalde, Texas cop who stayed away while listening to the gunshots killing more and more kids. Thank you for chastening me for daring to praise our own state cops' response to the school killing. Thank you. Shame on me!
No. You still don’t get it but it’s ok

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
·
2m
BREAKING: Tennessee has voted to expel three Democratic Reps. who protested guns at the state Capitol last week.

========

Proud Elephant 🇺🇸🦅
@ProudElephantUS
·
3m
·
BREAKING REPORT: Tennessee has voted to expel Democrat Rep. Justin Jones 72-25 for protesting at the Tennessee Capitol last week.
========

how they voted
FtDyOHuWYAMayMg

Last edited:
I don't know about all of this. I absolutely agree that their behavior was unacceptable. You cannot govern from the head of a mob. They should be censured and stripped of their assignments with the message that there will be no second time. But expulsion of a duly elected representative is an extreme response.

I don't know about all of this. I absolutely agree that their behavior was unacceptable. You cannot govern from the head of a mob. They should be censured and stripped of their assignments with the message that there will be no second time. But expulsion of a duly elected representative is an extreme response.
Trump supporters got locked up without being able to speak with their attorney so this is a small price to pay.

This was the worst attack on our state since the Civil War.
Shoe is on the other foot

Yep, The time for Conservative's to be better than democrats and not bend to their level is over. It's time Republicans start playing from the same playbook!
Been trying to get that message across for quite a while now. They go low, we go lower

VN Store

Back