Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

What is the question?

And does anyone believe these questions are answered truthfully when the truth will keep you from being able to make the purchase? Talk about your wink and a nod window dressing.
Whoa there! You mean a criminal would not follow a GUN CONTROL LAW? Say it ain't so.

I guess I'm just tired of seeing these incidents play out over and over. And over and over again the gun lobby and their supporters trot out these impossible to disprove counterfactuals. The mental gymnastics they go through to justify the out of control epidemic of gun violence in this country -- far more than any other -- is just mystifying to me.
I'm tired of people normalizing psychotic behavior so people like this never received the help or confrontations they need but rather affirmation of their psychotic behavior.

A large, and much larger than I originally thought, number of people in this world are not well. I’m not saying that because this person is transgender or whatever he/she/it they identified as. I’m saying this because they killed innocent people. When an individual reaches the point that they want to harm others, or themselves, they aren’t acting logically. If not for self defense, the rational person doesn’t think, not definitely act, on killing another person.

Now, we can say all guns are bad, but that doesn’t really work either. The firearms I own have not harmed anyone, and I hope they never do. They do require a user, and once again that’s the true issue. I’m not sure how you fix that.

We can make firearms harder to purchase, but the person willing to kill someone is probably also willing to lie and purchase them illegally. We can argue back and forth about it, but there really isn’t a good answer, but until we fix the people problem I can say that the odds this happens again is great. For that, I hope I am wrong.

I really didn't want to retire in KY. I wanted to return to TN. However, when you look at the laws for using deadly force here, all you have to do is make a threatening move ON MY PROPERTY and I can drop you. I will. Grover isn't the only one that believes that. You must live in an ideal environment, I don't. Even in the country, we have issues with breakins and addicts trying to come in your home after you answer the door.

Sounds like a KY problem for sure.

I bought a glock 26 from a dude in the parking lot of Dicks Sporting goods during the pandemic. Thing was mint, came with four mags, the case. I don't remember the cost but it was a sweet deal.

I didn't ask questions and neither did the seller.

Found him on FL gun trader.
You're a menace, Sep.

Reactions: AM64 and Septic

FsQQ5wLWIAAr_BG

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle.

I bought a glock 26 from a dude in the parking lot of Dicks Sporting goods during the pandemic. Thing was mint, came with four mags, the case. I don't remember the cost but it was a sweet deal.

I didn't ask questions and neither did the seller.

Found him on FL gun trader.
I bought a Glock 27 in a church parking lot. Was not mint, and only had 2 mags.

Both mags had grip extensions.

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

I don't know how many times we have to have this conversation, and I appeal once again to common sense. Firearms kill much quicker than do knives.

Yet the white homicide rate is no different than that of Europe and Canada. So is your problem really with seeing kids murdered or only if they’re murdered with guns?

Reactions: VolStrom
That’s some crappy luck, damn
Yes it was. A Remington 740 in .30-06, but the guy was acquitted because the other fellow had fired a .22 magnum pistol after an argument before my guy shot him in the back of the head at a few yards.

What is the question?

And does anyone believe these questions are answered truthfully when the truth will keep you from being able to make the purchase? Talk about your wink and a nod window dressing.
You think an FFL will risk their entire business on one gun? Not unless Hunter is filling out the form

It's a felony to lie on that form. Would you simply agree to a harsher penalty to lying on it as the remedy?
I doubt it's a remedy, but it would certainly help. I would say a 5% garnishment of wages for the next 10 years and a lifetime ban on legal gun ownership.

I thought I read where it was a trans woman, so actually a male.
What? For real? they are saying 28 year white woman who had connection to the school, on the news here (Nashville) , and that she went into the church first and shot a bunch of stuff with nobody there, then went to the school.. looks like her house is in East Nashville.. kind of the hipster area.. they are being very vague about the person in particular, so nothing would surprise me

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back