Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I'm not sure what's wrong with you people. 9 year olds were murdered at school today, and your biggest concern is the genitals of the shooter.
No, the biggest concern (along with grief for those affected) is figuring out how we can prevent this from happening again. Before we start cranking sex hormones into to the 50,000 newly-diagnosed kids, don't you think we should consider the possible side effects, and if they could have played a role in this tragedy? Are you aware of any side effects of testosterone?

A female? bah, I have my doubts. I know this will cause consternation from our progressives but I cannot help but wonder if it was a trans teen.

Secondly, every blithering idiot wailing at the top of their lungs WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY GUNS!?!

What should be the question is WHY ARE SO MANY KIDS WILLING TO COMMIT MASS MURDER?!

It isntly like a greater percentage of the population have guns and it was much easier to get a gun (just walk into any store and buy one) than it is now. But it is unquestionable that a greater percentage of the population (though still very small) is willing to commit mass murder.

Is it drugs that teens are using? SSRIs, Ritalin, etc? is it hyper real violent gaming? is it the loss of faith that humanizes their fellow men/women? This is what we need to look at.

Now its coming out that it as a 28 year old. Lets see if it was personal or it was a political agenda.

Killer Karen or Tranny Terror? or someone who just hated the school for a personal reason, abuse, etc? But those people are not likely to go shoot it up and murder innocent people.

And btw - main reason I think it could be these above is because the left has so wound these people up against a Christian org. IF that that is a big if, it is a trans person or a pink haired Karen, they will def have targeted the school because it was Christian.

I told all of you so. My immediate thought is that this cannot be a real women. It is so so so rare. It was a man after all.

This is so confusing, but makes more sense if true. Women very rarely commit firearm crimes, especially against children.

I get all twisted up with the terminology, so simplify: was the shooter born with a penis or a vagina?
Girl transitioning to boy, legally obtained guns.. no history of mental illness, but there is the crux.. 20 years ago, the DSMV would have categorized as needing help

69173379-11907711-A_terrified_child_presses_her_hand_against_the_glass_of_a_school-m-99_1679945105428.jpg

A terrified child presses her hand against the glass of a school bus window after being evacuated from The Covenant School

69172555-11907711-image-a-88_1679943658764.jpg

Children hold hands as they leave The Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, on Monday after a female shooter opened fire, killing three kids and three staff members

69170215-11907711-image-a-70_1679938697534.jpg

Children from The Covenant School run past an ambulance on Monday after a female shooter opened fire, killing three staff members and three students, before being shot by police

69169899-11907711-image-m-68_1679938603567.jpg

A father carries his son out of The Covenant School in Nashville after a shooter killed three students and two staff members before being shot dead

Nashville school shooting: Female shooter kills 6 | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: jmacvols1 and McDad
It will be interesting to find out how the shooter obtained the weapons. I'm betting they were legally purchased through a FFL.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I know not the time for the debates but its actually everyone throwing their thoughts and prayers at all of it instead of trying to fix the problem. Prayers ain't it. Action is. If its your God punishing children for our "rejection" than its up to us to make it better.
Maybe they should throw insults and FUs instead 🙄

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
That's where a one month waiting period would be beneficial. There would be time to fact check and the person would have time to regain their senses.

Zero correlation between homicide rates and gun laws. Gun laws aren’t your answer.

In this case, a better option would’ve been treating this delusional schizophrenic who thought they were a woman, instead of encouraging them

VN Store

Back