Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

But it’s not irrelevant. It seems to be the driving motive at this point in time. It has been confirmed as a targeted attack, manifesto left behind, and they confirmed they’re investigating the theory that the attack revolves around this transgender bullsh**. Innocent children/people killed and likely due to what you are saying is irrelevant.
Maybe that was in her warped mind. But did she walk into the gun store (or wherever she got them) with a sign around her neck that said “I’m a crazy tranny that’s about to shoot up a school because I’m being persecuted.” If she had no record and hadn’t exhibited signs of issues, how would the seller know and how deeply is a private gun owner going to check before they sell somebody a gun?

Right. It’s much better they just wait to die. I’m okay with some level of standards as determined by the local school district. But what you listed was nonsense “they should be trained by navy seals”
More high level military, would you prefer a guy that watched movies to train them. Let the SWAT trainers train them but these teachers in that situation are thrown directly into a high stress combat environment at that moment that requires high level training. Not any couch coach can specialize a method to take out an active shooter.

Maybe that was in her warped mind. But did she walk into the gun store (or wherever she got them) with a sign around her neck that said “I’m a crazy tranny that’s about to shoot up a school because I’m being persecuted.” If she had no record and hadn’t exhibited signs of issues, how would the seller know and how deeply is a private gun owner going to check before they sell somebody a gun?

What are you suggesting

More high level military, would you prefer a guy that watched movies to train them. Let the SWAT trainers train them but these teachers in that situation are thrown directly into a high stress combat environment at that moment that requires high level training. Not any couch coach can specialize a method to take out an active shooter.

Are you 12 or 13?

We talk about in many cases it being about mental illness but won’t call something a mental illness if it hurts someone’s feelings.

The firearm homicide rate hasn't changed much since 1961 it's had it's increases and decreases but has stayed pretty much within a couple percentage points even though we have enacted much more stringent gun control laws.
If a deeper dive were taken what would the mass shooting statistics for 1961 look like? I'd be willing to bet that here in the past several years people who shouldn't have assault style weapons with high capacity magazines are just way more efficient at killing innocent kids and people going about their daily business. Less shootings, roughly the same number of dead people as a result of those shootings. My question is this. Does anyone really need an assault style weapon and high capacity magazines? Please don't tell me you need them to hunt because that's a pitiful reason.

What are you suggesting
Supposedly she got at least 2 of the 3 weapons legally. I am suggesting that whoever sold her the guns legally either didn’t do a deep background check or there was nothing there to tip them off that there may have been a problem. According to news reports, she had no record. Are private gun owners in TN required to do background checks if they sell someone a gun? I’m not familiar with those laws. One way or another, I think it will be shown that something fell through the cracks here.

Female school shooter in Nashville is just the FIFTH in history: Incredibly rare attacks date back to 1979 when teen girl said she killed because 'I don't like Mondays' — inspiring Bob Geldof's hit record

• The 28-year-old woman who opened fire at a private school in Nashville, Tennessee is just the fifth female school shooter in history
The 28-year-old woman who allegedly opened fire at a private school in Nashville, Tennessee is just the fifth female school mass shooter in history.

Females make up just about 2 percent of both mass shootings and school shootings in the United States, according to data compiled by The Violence Project, which maintains a database of school shootings in which more than one person was shot or a person came to school heavily armed with the intent of firing indiscriminately.

It found that females committed just four school shootings out of 147 recorded.

69172205-11908187-image-m-18_1679942292400.jpg

The first of these female shooters carried out her attack that year, claiming she just does not like Mondays. Brenda Spencer, a 16-year-old who carried out an attack on Cleveland Elementary School in San Diego. She killed the school's principal and a custodian, and wounded eight children and a police officer

Female school shooter in Nashville is just the FIFTH in history | Daily Mail Online

Of course, no discussion, just immature banter from behind the keyboard. I'm now positive you've got it figured out. What is your solution?

I stated it. Allow the local school systems to determine the requirements. Idk how you missed that.

I’m sure this has been asked. But is the media now going to change their reporting?

If the shooter identified as male, then a 28 year old male was the shooter. Not affirming their gender is a micro-aggression and hate speech. Are we gonna be consistent or not?

VN Store

Back