Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

If a deeper dive were taken what would the mass shooting statistics for 1961 look like? I'd be willing to bet that here in the past several years people who shouldn't have assault style weapons with high capacity magazines are just way more efficient at killing innocent kids and people going about their daily business. Less shootings, roughly the same number of dead people as a result of those shootings. My question is this. Does anyone really need an assault style weapon and high capacity magazines? Please don't tell me you need them to hunt because that's a pitiful reason.
One of the first school shootings was at an Amish school in early 1900s.. I think 20 kids.. ARs had not been invented yet..crazy people gonna crazy no matter what you do.. I think we are putting the emphasis on the wrong thing… I personally just have a handgun for protection, and my husband a revolver, deer rifle, and a bow for bow hunting lol.. ARs are more of the mindset that the government is going to get you (which is not out of the realm if possibility) lol.. but we were just talking about it, you could do just as much damage with one clip if you were not a sh!tty shot, but once again, a sane person would not dream of doing this

Because, as has been stated, we need to figure out what is causing people to go murder children and work on that. Could pushing a transgender agenda possibly have adverse effects on mental health? Certainly a question worth asking.
That or the hormones? And was this person receiving adequate pre-post counseling?

Reactions: AM64
If a deeper dive were taken what would the mass shooting statistics for 1961 look like? I'd be willing to bet that here in the past several years people who shouldn't have assault style weapons with high capacity magazines are just way more efficient at killing innocent kids and people going about their daily business. Less shootings, roughly the same number of dead people as a result of those shootings. My question is this. Does anyone really need an assault style weapon and high capacity magazines? Please don't tell me you need them to hunt because that's a pitiful reason.

Nobody needs to justify to you (or anybody else) their need for any gun.

Oh so, it’s the opposite? I thought it was a girl who became a man lol 😂 I’m so confused.. my husband was like, how did they make her a penis? And it kind of went downhill from there

Yeah all the woke speak is intentionally confusing. I was only curious enough to find out because this isn’t the type of thing an actual woman would do

I stated it. Allow the local school systems to determine the requirements. Idk how you missed that.
1. I actually worked 8 hours at my job, I don’t post all day.
2. I also changed the crank sensor in my daughters car during my lunch.
3. Your post is #773 in this thread. I’m not reading them all
4. if I run a school district, which I may, and I hired a former Navy Seal or high level training group, like a Tim Kennedy led Sheepdog Response (see link below) leading teacher response training, would it be better than a keyboard warrior like yourself?
Would you be ok with this because I’m pretty sure they already train response teams for situations exactly like what happened today, so it isn’t out of the realm of actually happening.
https://sheepdogresponse.com/

VN Store

Back