Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Reactive policies are plainly, idiotic. Both sides are all or nothing at their core. Therefore nothing will happen, and we will just drive a bigger gap between us all. Cause more division. Rinse, repeat. No politician gives a **** about the kids who died today from this or fentanyl or failed child protection services, etc. It's all gaslighting.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Hey, yeah f the constitution. Let’s revisit the 1st and the 4th while we’re at it, those are outdated too. They weren’t sending tweeting in 1776!

I agree, the whole damn thing should be reexamined.

The "lets pray" mindest gives up what we have today. Its not like this is a new phenomenon. We've had time to address it and have done NOTHING.

You won’t find a post from me offering prayers.

While my heart goes out to the victims and their families I have a “suck it up buttercup” attitude. Freedom is dangerous but I accept that risk as it’s much more palatable than the alternatives.

For Nashville Fire though? If so I've never noticed.

I’m pretty sure - though not certain - that they might all show up in these kinds of emergencies, don’t they? Either way, Nashville Fire would have been the first on the scene: Nashville Fire Station 20 is literally at the bottom of the hill leading up to the elementary school.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
not giving sufficient attention or thought to avoiding harm
What is the threshold though? If someone breaks into your home and steals your firearms should you be held responsible? For anything done with them after that point..... For life?

If so where is the justice in that.

I’m pretty sure - though not certain - that they might all show up in these kinds of emergencies, don’t they? Either way, Nashville Fire would have been the first on the scene: Nashville Fire Station 20 is literally at the bottom of the hill leading up to the elementary school.
Fire is generally EMS too right?

VN Store

Back