Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I would think everyone would agree that wanting to remove a healthy arm or leg involves a mentally ill mind.

But not everyone agrees that wanting to remove healthy breasts or a penis involves a mentally ill mind?

Wuh.

So breast reductions are a result of mental illness?

Hot take!

But we're being told that gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness.

Until you folks realize this isn't a gun issue, things will never change, ever.

No, I don't believe it's an 'illness'. And yes, I don't believe you can rule out anything about guns such as weapons of war. Silly after a mass shooting to say 'nope, not going to consider anything about guns.

Just so everyone is aware. Joe Bidens opening comments on the Nashville shooting started with jokes about ice cream.

And if you think it's edited, here's a longer video where it starts at the 6:50 minute mark.

I like to pile on Joe as much as the next guy, but this seems like he was there to address a group of people who were scheduled to visit the White House. I don't think that was intended to be a press briefing about the shooting. Somebody on Biden's staff dropped the ball when they informed the press that he would be "giving a statement" about the shooting.

No, I don't believe it's an 'illness'. And yes, I don't believe you can rule out anything about guns such as weapons of war. Silly after a mass shooting to say 'nope, not going to consider anything about guns.

It's a pretty intense screening process to own "weapons of war" unless you're talking about shotguns, bolt action rifles, knives, handguns and such.

Which means we have a people problem and not a "style" of weapons problem. Fix the people.
It's also a government problem, but people aren't ready for that discussion.
How many times after 9/11 did we hear the FBI ans CIA had their eyes on the attackers but they were too busy pointing fingers to do anything. Or how Dylan Roof, Tim McVeigh, thr Buffalo shooter was on a watch list, or Adam Lanza or this shooter or that shooter was under treatment or heavily medicated for mental issues. Then answers of what to do aren't hard, we don't need more laws, we don't need the rights of innocent people taken. We just need the government to do its damn job.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Fair point.

I would imagine some of the newcomers do, on both sides. But after 47 years of being corrupted by the system, the prevailing attitude is “I could give 2 fat f****! about any of this”.

Still. Joe Biden: He doesn’t care.
He is still too busy being a partisan hack.. he has a little spring in his step though, almost invigorated, if you will

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It's a pretty intense screening process to own "weapons of war" unless you're talking about shotguns, bolt action rifles, knives, handguns and such.
That's good to hear. I need to google the details. How in the heck did the Nashville shooter get an AR? Was it a difficult process for her? I'd like to follow that thread.

That's good to hear. I need to google the details. How in the heck did the Nashville shooter get an AR? Was it a difficult process for her? I'd like to follow that thread.

To my knowledge she didn't have one. But to your point, she lied on her 4473 (the BGC form).

And yes you need to bone up on the subject.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I like to pile on Joe as much as the next guy, but this seems like he was there to address a group of people who were scheduled to visit the White House. I don't think that was intended to be a press briefing about the shooting. Somebody on Biden's staff dropped the ball when they informed the press that he would be "giving a statement" about the shooting.
Yeah, it was pretty awkward.. it was a rah rah professional ladies conference were everyone was happy.. it was awkward

You forgot alcohol. Alcohol is responsible for many more deaths than firearms. I'd venture to guess alcohol is responsible for a significant portion of firearm deaths, even suicide deaths from firearms. Outlaw all forms of alcohol and we solve a lot of problems. Sure we have millions of responsible drinkers but it's a small sacrifice to make.
We tried that.. Prohibition.. and it worked swell 😂 the town where I live was actually a stopping point for bootleggers on the way from Chicago to Miami.. can guess where I’m from? Lol

Pick better source material. The style of rifle has no bearing on any of that.
"The rifle fires very small bullets at very fast speeds. The projectiles don’t move straight and smooth through human targets like those from a traditional handgun. Their velocity turns them unstable upon penetration, so that they tumble through flesh and vital organs. This so-called blast effect literally tears people apart. A trauma surgeon notes, “you don’t see the muscle … just bone and skin and missing parts.” Another mentions tissue that “crumbled into your hands.”

A Texas Ranger speaks of bullets that “disintegrated” a toddler’s skull."

No?

Yes!

Women are the only people that have breast reductions and all women are crazy. /thread
Ha! We are crazy! 😂 My breast reduction because my back hurt, no clothes fit, and bra straps dug in my shoulders.. and guess what.. I regret it.. as will all these people messing up their bodies, more than likely

VN Store

Back