Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Would you do that for anyone receiving test or only women?

Would it be test only or spironolactone and other medications also?
Good questions, and this theoretical move would require a good deal of evidence-based research and the input of psychiatrists, endocrinologists, experts in criminology, etc.

The only androgenic compound I ever took was androstenedione for a couple months way back in the day, and I know that I probably shouldn't have been possessing a firearm during that time!

Reactions: AM64
Your responses have been interesting over the course of this discussion. Previously you have focused, not on a particular cartridge, but on a platform. The discussions about .22 rimfire vs centerfire cartridges is irrelevant, we all know which is more powerful and more likely to kill. But, like everyone else who wants to ban the AR platform, it is the ultimate quest, the unicorn to get rid of and all our problems melt away. I am not going to point out why, based on some of your statements, you do not seem to have a lot of experience using different weapons. Maybe you have, but it is not germane to what I am about to say.

You have not recognized the problem is the crazy POS that commit these atrocities. That is our problem. Not stomping on the rights of tens of millions of law abiding, responsible gun owners because of nutcases. Get rid of the ARs and they'll switch to something else. And then something else after whatever that was gets banned.
He still going on about .22 like it has anything to do with his displays of ignorance? Nice.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Incorrect. They want to control who is allowed to have firearms (i.e. government employees, only). Without that, they cannot be guaranteed power over the population.
On top of all that they want to take the guns from the legal gun owners. Then only the criminals will have guns because they're not turning those in.

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83
It's a better solution than taking more rights away from perfectly stable citizens.
I'm not disagreeing, just telling you that in today's medico-legal climate where you can sue your OB if your kid doesn't win the spelling bee, no doctor is going to do that (and if they were given that responsibility, their malpractice coverage would skyrocket).

You must need a serious nap after all that tortured reasoning. The notion that a person armed with a hand gun is JUST AS dangerous in this scenario as one armed with an assault rifle style weapon is just ridiculous.

For ine thing, the damage done by a shot from the latter is SUBSTANTIALLY more severe and deadly than the former. Equating the two as just as deadly is beyond stupid.
You should have just taken your drubbing and STFU. Take a look at a Sig P226 Tac Ops with 19 round mags. With two of those and any practice on the range at all, you can do more damage than any single school shooting to date. I know that is gruesome, but your argument holds no water whatsoever.

Incorrect. They want to control who is allowed to have firearms (i.e. government employees, only). Without that, they cannot be guaranteed power over the population.

Doesn’t your proposal increase that control even if it is only targeted to a specific population and doesn’t it open the door for similar laws regarding additional medications in the future?

You do realize that the gun she was seen carrying in the security footage and that she was using to fire at the police was neither an "assault rifle" nor an AR platform, correct?

Of course they don’t. It’s all about waving hands in the air and emotional responses to a horrible incident perpetrated by a mentally ill person. Bet he/she/it still drives a vehicle even though many children hv been killed in vehicles…even some ran over purposefully in terroristic incidents.

Why? She didn't do anything illegal (up until the shooting obviously). Maybe if TN had red flag laws a person with a diagnosed emotional disorder and under psychiatrist care wouldn't be able to legally purchase 7 guns in a short amount of time.

What emotional disorder did she have?

And why do you think the number purchased is an issue? Do you fear she may grow 5 additional arms?

Idk how many covid boosters that would even take

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You must need a serious nap after all that tortured reasoning. The notion that a person armed with a hand gun is JUST AS dangerous in this scenario as one armed with an assault rifle style weapon is just ridiculous.

For ine thing, the damage done by a shot from the latter is SUBSTANTIALLY more severe and deadly than the former. Equating the two as just as deadly is beyond stupid.

You haven’t the first clue about ballistics, do you? Smdh.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
This thread is disgusting. If you think your right to an assault rifle is more important than child’s life then you are “mentally ill”.

Do you find your right to driving to be more important than a child’s life?

How many kids have to die before you hand over your keys?

We need a newspaper to do an article about what an SUV does to a 9 year old’s body when they run over them.

Doesn’t your proposal increase that control even if it is only targeted to a specific population and doesn’t it open the door for similar laws regarding additional medications in the future?
It does. I was simply pointing out how antithetical the response would be from the Left if a measure was passed that would limit the rights of a transgender person on "gender affirming" steroids to purchase a firearm.

Reactions: AM64 and Vol8188
Overall crime has declined in the US with the moral decay of the country.
I have a question.

The other day with Hog you referenced unchanged murder rates since 1961. I think.

Here you reference overall crime, in a decline.

What’s driving that?

You should have just taken your drubbing and STFU. Take a look at a Sig P226 Tac Ops with 19 round mags. With two of those and any practice on the range at all, you can do more damage than any single school shooting to date. I know that is gruesome, but your argument holds no water whatsoever.
The 320 has standard 21 rd mags. Plus it comes in the cool FDE color.

What emotional disorder did she have?

And why do you think the number purchased is an issue? Do you fear she may grow 5 additional arms?

Idk how many covid boosters that would even take
I don't think they have released that information.

I think the number itself is a red flag because who buys that many guns in a short period of time? And why? Murderers in most cases. Let's use common sense.

I don't think they have released that information.

I think the number itself is a red flag because who buys that many guns in a short period of time? And why? Murderers in most cases. Let's use common sense.

If you don’t know the disorder, how do you know it should’ve been a disqualification?

I am using common sense. That’s why I said she doesn’t have seven arms so prevented someone from buying seven guns will do you no good. You’ll stop nothing.

Reactions: StarRaider
It does. I was simply pointing out how antithetical the response would be from the Left if a measure was passed that would limit the rights of a transgender person on "gender affirming" steroids to purchase a firearm.

I’d personally like to see a higher focus on bipolar, schizophrenia, and autism. It’s a law more likely to be passed too because you’re not targeting trans specifically, but we all know that net will encompass most trans

VN Store

Back