Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

The 320 has standard 21 rd mags. Plus it comes in the cool FDE color.
GVG shot one at a range in OH. She put 5 shots in a quarter sized hole at 7 yds, turned around and said, I WONT ONE! I may or may not have found one on the other side of the state that I got her for an anabirthaversery present a year or so ago. It's the perfect weight for her. It may or may not be her "nightstand" weapon of choice.

Reactions: AM64 and kiddiedoc
GVG shot one at a range in OH. She put 5 shots in a quarter sized hole at 7 yds, turned around and said, I WONT ONE! I may or may not have found one on the other side of the state that I got her for an anabirthaversery present a year or so ago. It's the perfect weight for her. It may or may not be her "nightstand" weapon of choice.
Romeo 1Pro goes on very easily too. Love the M17.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You think using the honor system on a silly form is really the best way to handle gun purchases?
Think of the politician you despise. Do you want that individuals admin to be able to restrict gun sales based on their agenda? Because when you turn that over to the feds, ultimately that's what it boils down to. The feds, who have already proven to be bad actors if given the chance.

SIAP. One of the Police Officers that took the shooter out.
Nashville_Shooting_Police_Officer_Collazo.jpg

I don't think they have released that information.

I think the number itself is a red flag because who buys that many guns in a short period of time? And why? Murderers in most cases. Let's use common sense.

Ignorance gonna ignorance. Guess we should expect no less than a person who solicited on how to illegally purchase a firearm and who believes a white person who commits gun violence is a ultra MAGA white supremacist and a black person who commits hun violence is a victim. We can see where you’re going here with this nut as well. It wasn’t the but it was obviously something else.

Reactions: AM64
I think we need to scrap the BGC system because it's useless unless you want to really invade peoples privacy including medical records.
I want to find a way that truly helps keep guns out of the hands of people who should not own guns. And yes, there is a line here between privacy and public safety that someone will have to draw.

They won't because they don't really know. That same question has been asked 10 times in the last 81 pages and not one single answer yet.
I'd think a Google would answer that question. There is a WIKI if people agree with that definition. But again, it gets down to the nuts and bolts. I'd rather not have weapons that 'rapid fire' or high capacity magazines in the general public (or bullets that are designed to cause massive damage to the body).

I'd think a Google would answer that question. There is a WIKI if people agree with that definition. But again, it gets down to the nuts and bolts. I'd rather not have weapons that 'rapid fire' or high capacity magazines in the general public (or bullets that are designed to cause massive damage to the body).
So you aren't going to answer either? What is rapid fire? What is a high capacity magazine?

The chart I found had 1960-2020. Crime steadily climbed until the late 80’s then has been in decline since

Post covid it’s went back up. I blame the Soros backed DAs who refuse to prosecute most misdemeanors, have exempted children from murder charges (leading to massive increases in gang violence), and have been removing bail.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Mental health issues are more diagnosed now. We have a better understanding of varying conditions now. People are now recognized as being on the spectrum now whereas they would have simply been branded as "retards" or stupid in past years. Depression is more recognized now that in times past.

Overall crime has declined in the US with the moral decay of the country. So, perhaps your "link" between religion and your definite problems is not quite what you believe it to be.

Access to weapons has also increased vastly over that time and yet crime is still down

Rapid fire? You’d have to include 90% of all weapons if that’s your criteria.

Surely you don’t think an AR fires any faster than a 9mm do you?

Reactions: CABVOL and AM64
I think we need to scrap the BGC system because it's useless unless you want to really invade peoples privacy including medical records.

Anyone who is under psychiatric care should be reported to the system. Anyone prescribed psychotropic medication should be reported to the system. Anyone with any type of gun charge should be reported to the system. Maybe add some more but I’ll add theses instances shouldn’t necessarily prevent gun ownership but require further investigation.

Reactions: Kristy*

VN Store

Back