Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I want to meet the guy that can do it once.
220px-John_Rambo.jpg

I’m in utter disbelief he doubled down on the 800-1200 rounds per minute stat. Just incredible.
He is legit arguing a semi fires similar to an auto m16. Astonishing. Like saying a minivan can accelerate as fast as a Ferrari. Depends on the engine, frame and weight of the vehicle of course. Oh and also if space shuttle rockets are attached to the back. Other than that, same thing.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Which it dose not do..........so there you go!

It absolutely does. One of the founding fathers intent was for people to be armed to combat the government in which case theoretically people should have access to the same weapons as the government. It’s weird that any well regulated militia nowadays would be deemed a domestic terrorist group without ever firing a shot.

Even if true the same person shooting all of those guns would shoot the same amount of rounds in a minute. You could throw on any semi automatic weapon for that matter.
That's why under my proposal, nine people of varying skill levels test it, and then take the average......PERFECT

What AR Has The Fastest Fire Rate?
Most modern rifles have a fire rate of about 300 rounds per minute (RPM). This means that, in one minute, you will shoot 300 rounds from your firearm.

The AR-15 is the most popular rifle worldwide and it can easily fire as many as 800 – 1200 RPM depending on the version of the gun, caliber, and trigger.

In contrast with the AR-15, AK-47 rifles have an average fire rate of about 700 RPM. The AK-47 is also a popular rifle used by militaries and law enforcement around the world

The AR-10 is a semi-automatic rifle that is similar to the AR-15. It has a lower rate of fire, which means you can expect it to shoot at around 330 RPM. The AR-308 is another recent semi-automatic rifle similar to the AR-15 and it has an average rate of fire of about 450 RPM.

😂 doubled down on the stupid huh?
What’s with you guys and “neckbone”? Go find something else to discuss, because you are clearly clueless on this subject.

VN Store

Back