Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

The last 10 pages of this thread has proved nothing if not that my proposal is vastly needed.

People seem to be clueless about fire rates of different guns. (even the so-called experts are all over the place.)

Got to head out to the track meet.

All guns will be 800-1200 per minute?

All guns (nearly all to be more exact) are semiautomatic and will fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. My 9mm pistol for example will fire at the same rate as an AR.

Even you’re not dumb enough to believe 800-1200 rpm. 40-60 is probably a more realistic idea.

What AR Has The Fastest Fire Rate?
Most modern rifles have a fire rate of about 300 rounds per minute (RPM). This means that, in one minute, you will shoot 300 rounds from your firearm.

The AR-15 is the most popular rifle worldwide and it can easily fire as many as 800 – 1200 RPM depending on the version of the gun, caliber, and trigger.

In contrast with the AR-15, AK-47 rifles have an average fire rate of about 700 RPM. The AK-47 is also a popular rifle used by militaries and law enforcement around the world

The AR-10 is a semi-automatic rifle that is similar to the AR-15. It has a lower rate of fire, which means you can expect it to shoot at around 330 RPM. The AR-308 is another recent semi-automatic rifle similar to the AR-15 and it has an average rate of fire of about 450 RPM.

Can you pull a trigger 300 times a minute, let alone 800-1200?

less than mach 3. Not much faster than most muzzle velocities.
I see. Just a difference in ft/s measures.

I saw a “max” velocity for .223 of 4625 ft/s. Not sure if it was accurate, but wasn’t meant to be scientific.

Mach 2.9 would work just as well as 4.1 in my post.

some crazy stuff in this article like

Does Ammo Affect the Rate Of Fire?
Yes. The speed of the bullet is directly related to how many bullets you can fire per minute. A 9mm bullet travels faster than a .45 ACP round, which in turn travels faster than a .223 Remington (5.56x45mm) round.

The higher your caliber, the more force it has and therefore the harder it is for your gun’s recoil spring to absorb that recoil energy—so if you’re firing a high-caliber rifle like an AR-15, your rate of fire will be slower than if you were using a shotgun or handgun.

45 acp travels faster than .223?

how is a .223 a higher caliber than a 9mm?

are we to believe as this suggests that a fully auto shotgun would have a faster rate of fire than an AR?

I see. Just a difference in ft/s measures.

I saw a “max” velocity for .223 of 4625 ft/s. Not sure if it was accurate, but wasn’t meant to be scientific.

Mach 2.9 would work just as well as 4.1 in my post.
That is a massive overload. I looked at standard off the shelf ammo with a 55 grain bullet. You would have to be shooting a tuned bull barrel to even handle the pressures.

He is legit arguing a semi fires similar to an auto m16. Astonishing. Like saying a minivan can accelerate as fast as a Ferrari. Depends on the engine, frame and weight of the vehicle of course. Oh and also if space shuttle rockets are attached to the back. Other than that, same thing.
drive em both off a cliff and see which one hits the ground first.

Yes. The speed of the bullet is directly related to how many bullets you can fire per minute. A 9mm bullet travels faster than a .45 ACP round, which in turn travels faster than a .223 Remington (5.56x45mm) round.

The higher your caliber, the more force it has and therefore the harder it is for your gun’s recoil spring to absorb that recoil energy—so if you’re firing a high-caliber rifle like an AR-15, your rate of fire will be slower than if you were using a shotgun or handgun.

are we to believe as this suggests that a fully auto shotgun would have a faster rate of fire than an AR?

So according to this I can probably fire my 22 around 2000x a minute?

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83
The last 10 pages of this thread has proved nothing if not that my proposal is vastly needed.

People seem to be clueless about fire rates of different guns. (even the so-called experts are all over the place.)

The clueless one in here is obvious. Hint: it’s the guy googling fire rate info from “neckbone” 😂

Lmfao only a troll like Luther would respond to being proven wrong with “I guess this proves me right”

more contradictions from the linked article

The AR-15 (rifle) has a fire rate of 700–900 rounds per minute. The M16A1 has a rate of fire of 600 RPM. The M14E2 (also known as the M21 sniper rifle), which can not be found in any form today, was capable of firing up to 750 rounds per minute.

The fire rate of the AR-15 is limited by the gas system, which can be adjusted to work with any ammunition type. The M16A1 has a higher rate of fire than the AR-15 because it uses more powerful ammo (5.56x45mm NATO) and does not have a buffer tube in its stock.

Somehow 700-900 rpm is less than 600 rpm. Whoever wrote this either didn't proofread it or is an idiot

Reactions: AM64
33% of mass shooters are schizophrenic or bipolar. Yet the % of these people in the general population is only about 5% (roughly 4.5 for bipolar and roughly .5 for schizophrenia).

Why is this over 6 fold increase never discussed?

Probably because the left prefer guns to be crazy and disturbed people to be sane. It ruins their argument when you reverse the sane and insane parts.

High caliber .223? It's a .22. It's 0.003 in. larger than a 22 lr as far as caliber. Bonehead is indeed a bonehead.

The cycle rate has to do with bullet grain size, load out and cartridge length.

That is a massive overload. I looked at standard off the shelf ammo with a 55 grain bullet. You would have to be shooting a tuned bull barrel to even handle the pressures.
I believe you. I imagine it was closer to an upper limit that would not be sustainable.

Now I’m thinking it does belong in the post.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Controversial group behind 'Trans Day of Vengeance' raised money for firearms training - as other trans protestors pose with guns ahead of march in DC on Saturday

Despite three nine-year-olds being gunned down by a transgender shooter at a private Christian school in Nashville, activists are still rallying the troops to protest for a 'Trans Day of Vengeance' - months after raising money for firearms training.

But despite rising political tensions across the country, which saw a press secretary for Arizona Democrat Governor post a Tweet about shooting transphobes, the Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN) is pushing forward with their protest in DC.

The Virginia chapter of the group held a 'dance party fundraiser' in Richmond 'benefiting firearm/self-defense training for trans-Virginians' on March 7, before the mass shooting had taken place.

69253293-11915513-image-a-2_1680102885438.jpg

69258849-11915513-Two_other_trans_activists_have_since_posted_footage_and_photos_o-a-4_1680111654201.jpg

69259503-11915513-The_Virginia_chapter_of_the_group_held_a_dance_party_fundraiser_-a-24_1680113292335.jpg

69253229-11915513-image-a-18_1680105087908.jpg

69253221-11915513-image-a-16_1680105077101.jpg

Bo Belotti, the national recruitment director, is a 'trans masculine non-binary person' and helped the Virginia chapter of the group to raise money to go on guns and self-defence

Controversial group behind 'Trans Day of Vengeance' raised money for firearms training | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Orangeburst
Controversial group behind 'Trans Day of Vengeance' raised money for firearms training - as other trans protestors pose with guns ahead of march in DC on Saturday

Despite three nine-year-olds being gunned down by a transgender shooter at a private Christian school in Nashville, activists are still rallying the troops to protest for a 'Trans Day of Vengeance' - months after raising money for firearms training.

But despite rising political tensions across the country, which saw a press secretary for Arizona Democrat Governor post a Tweet about shooting transphobes, the Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN) is pushing forward with their protest in DC.

The Virginia chapter of the group held a 'dance party fundraiser' in Richmond 'benefiting firearm/self-defense training for trans-Virginians' on March 7, before the mass shooting had taken place.

69253293-11915513-image-a-2_1680102885438.jpg

69258849-11915513-Two_other_trans_activists_have_since_posted_footage_and_photos_o-a-4_1680111654201.jpg

69259503-11915513-The_Virginia_chapter_of_the_group_held_a_dance_party_fundraiser_-a-24_1680113292335.jpg

69253229-11915513-image-a-18_1680105087908.jpg

69253221-11915513-image-a-16_1680105077101.jpg

Bo Belotti, the national recruitment director, is a 'trans masculine non-binary person' and helped the Virginia chapter of the group to raise money to go on guns and self-defence

Controversial group behind 'Trans Day of Vengeance' raised money for firearms training | Daily Mail Online

Holy smokes..Red Flags Red Flags.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

VN Store

Back