After the LSU loss, did anyone...

It was a faux paux not to tip the waitress but she probably would've squanderd it on drugs or booze since all service industry people are drug and alcohol abusers, except the waitstaff at the chain Itallian place in Green Hills Mall who all seem to be teetotaling David Lipscomb students. I'd call it a wash.

That's alright, the South needs a new slave class anyway.

Sure did. I did not leave a tip. I paid with a card and forgot. Now my wife may have left cash....and looking back on it she probably did. I have not heard her go off on me for it (She was a coffee shop manager), so I can only assume she did. Ill ask tonight and get back with you all.

Of course you will report back that you DID in fact leave a tip, so as to avoid everyone continuing to think you're an a-hole.

Not going to buy it, later.

I went from very excited to WTC in a matter of seconds!

World Trade Center? wow

I was watching it on about a 5 min delay on my DVR, I was cooking some ribs on the grill and kept checking on them. I kept getting all these texts on my phone but didn't look at it because I knew it was friends commenting on the game. So when the clock went to 00:00 I had this huge grin on my face and then looked at my phone. I saw one message that said "**** yeah!" and THEN I saw one that said "sucks for TN man" and I was like "what, is he crazy?....oh wait..what?" then saw the ref. I couldn't believe it. I felt like throwing my remote against the wall, but just sat that in disbelief stewing. I'm sure I was pretty short with my wife and kids. Mostly I was just quiet the rest of the night. The ribs dinner was ruined. I didn't watch football for the rest of the weekend, I was just sick. I didn't destroy a bucket of lightbulbs however.

Sure did. I did not leave a tip. I paid with a card and forgot. Now my wife may have left cash....and looking back on it she probably did. I have not heard her go off on me for it (She was a coffee shop manager), so I can only assume she did. Ill ask tonight and get back with you all.

The wheels have fallen off of your story bro.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

World Trade Center? wow

I was watching it on about a 5 min delay on my DVR, I was cooking some ribs on the grill and kept checking on them. I kept getting all these texts on my phone but didn't look at it because I knew it was friends commenting on the game. So when the clock went to 00:00 I had this huge grin on my face and then looked at my phone. I saw one message that said "**** yeah!" and THEN I saw one that said "sucks for TN man" and I was like "what, is he crazy?....oh wait..what?" then saw the ref. I couldn't believe it. I felt like throwing my remote against the wall, but just sat that in disbelief stewing. I'm sure I was pretty short with my wife and kids. Mostly I was just quiet the rest of the night. The ribs dinner was ruined. I didn't watch football for the rest of the weekend, I was just sick. I didn't destroy a bucket of lightbulbs however.

What the crap!

I had slowly been getting ready to go to my in-laws house, once i saw DD storm the field we turned off the TV and left. We drove 35 mins to my in-laws, where my wife's father chuckled at my UT Shirt and said, "tough loss" and giggles!

Ruined my night, made me despise my father in-law even more and had to watch highlights of it on every update from ESPN.

I had slowly been getting ready to go to my in-laws house, once i saw DD storm the field we turned off the TV and left. We drove 35 mins to my in-laws, where my wife's father chuckled at my UT Shirt and said, "tough loss" and giggles!

Ruined my night, made me despise my father in-law even more and had to watch highlights of it on every update from ESPN.

Poor guy, sounds like my father-in-law, he's a huge Notre Dame fan!

Come to think of it, I actually clicked over and watched USC and UGA lose and that took a little of the sting away. But I didn't enjoy the ribs that night.

Who could have enjoyed any kind of food after that...Made my stomach turn!

Come to think of it, I actually clicked over and watched USC and UGA lose and that took a little of the sting away. But I didn't enjoy the ribs that night.

same here man. the hot wings and chili cheese dip wasnt as good so i just bought more beer

I explained to my son that we lost after we were high fiving and all excited. No destruction.

same here man. the hot wings and chili cheese dip wasnt as good so i just bought more beer

I had some beer in the fridge, thought about having them but ....gah...I was just too pissed. Think I'll drink em during the UGA game regardless.

Last edited:
I don't know about y'all but after that Alabama game I had to take out my rage on something. I patiently counted to 10 then started refilling all my buckets with lightbulbs.

I had some beer in the fridge, thought about having them but ....gah...I was just too pissed. Think I'll drink em during the UGA game regardless.

i had to drink the pain away. that was rough

You punched a hole in a wall over a fantasy game? You Sir are dedicated :clapping: :hi:

Haha. All I did was hit the wall with the bottom-front of my hand. I didn't punch it. I just bumped it with the base of my hand, and I went right through it.

Is this Cody all over again? Where his "cousin's friend of a friend" got on his computer and wrote something absurd. That was a fun day!

:crazy:
Of course you will report back that you DID in fact leave a tip, so as to avoid everyone continuing to think you're an a-hole.

Not going to buy it, later.

I can't believe how many of you have buckets of lightbulbs... I'm going to start a bucket of lightbulbs and not tipping thread. Everyone head over there.

I don't know about y'all but after that Alabama game I had to take out my rage on something. I patiently counted to 10 then started refilling all my buckets with lightbulbs.

through the babies packnplay across the living room.

Got chewed out by the wife but i've been chewed out before so it made me feel better and was totally worth it.

And no the baby wasn't in it.

VN Store

Back