Amateur Hour Continues

I think to the extent he's losing it (more than he did a year ago), it's more due to the investigations and his resulting inability to control the news coverage.

As a legal strategy, he may be able to slow walk this stuff through the courts and hope Barr continues giving him cover. But he can only threaten and walk out of meetings for so long. The weight of all this is going to accumulate.[/QUOTE]

This was almost a wash, rinse, and repeat of the shutdown ****show of a few months ago. His approval numbers will probably reflect that and trend south over the next few weeks.

I do. He's losing it, he went on a 30 minute rant in the rose garden where he had to poll his sycophant staff one by one in front of the press corp to back his rendition of how the meeting played out. Between Tillerson and Pelosi spit roasting him and the tariff war, today was as bad as gets for his image. Strangely, I'm starting to move beyond disdain and into pity.
Maybe it's time for you idiots to try the 25th Amendment thingy again.

Reactions: AM64 and Obsessed

Twitter coming for lefties too. Guarantee you they won't act anything near like what we see from Laura Loomer-tunes.

He knew exactly what Manafort was when he hired him. He hired him specifically because of what he was. Stone, Manafort, Bannon.....LOL
Do you approve of those guys? Those are the types of guys you like seeing your president surround himself with?
Those 3 completely encapsulate Trump's true nature.....and it's horrendously despicable.

We knew what Obama was when you hired him, yet you still defend the fool.

Reactions: tennvols77
No. Other nothing. It is simply irrelevant.
It's relevant.
Now say it's irrelevant 5 more times......and you know what.

It's still relevant.

Think of how many times Trump has shown the stupid red map, and how many times that stupid red map has been shown on here.
NOW THAT IS IRRELEVANT.

It's relevant.
Now say it's irrelevant 5 more times......and you know what.

It's still relevant.

Think of how many times Trump has shown the stupid red map, and how many times that stupid red map has been shown on here.
NOW THAT IS IRRELEVANT.
Nope. The red map is the only argument that matters with regard to the electoral college.
DEFINITELY RELEVANT.

Reactions: AM64 and Obsessed

VN Store

Back