American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

Wow. I mean just wow.

You are completely butchering what he said to try to minimize it. Total denial to the point of being delusional.
WTF is wrong with you? That recount was spot on. I get that people have different perspectives but I’m constantly amazed that you and your ilk have zero ability to recognize sarcasm, jokes, and context. The only conclusions possible are that you are stupid or you don’t want to see them. I suppose it could be both but I doubt you are stupid. You say you have a law degree so you have to have some intelligence. That leaves the fact that you just don’t want to see reality. If Biden said those exact same words the exact same way I have a strong suspicion you would miraculously “get it”. When you flip the script and your response changes then the subject of your flipping isn’t the problem.

More lies to come huh? No surprise there.
Up next:

Trump hates police
Trump said firefighters are p***ies
Trump said blue collar workers are the worst
Trump said “China first” is his true 2nd term agenda
Trump wants all manufacturing in 3rd world countries
Trump plans to raise taxes on the middle class
Trump plans to paint the White House gold
Trump hates kids
Trump hates dogs
Trump hates cats

Up next:

Trump hates police
Trump said firefighters are p***ies
Trump said blue collar workers are the worst
Trump said “China first” is his true 2nd term agenda
Trump wants all manufacturing in 3rd world countries
Trump plans to raise taxes on the middle class
Trump plans to paint the White House gold
Trump hates kids
Trump hates dogs
Trump hates cats

You left out "Trump won't concede." That seems to be a current favorite.

How does one gain the status of "unimpeachable"? Does that mean that they literally are incapable of telling a politically motivated lie? Like Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar"?
If you are a FORMER administration official, you cannot be impeached?

Reactions: AM64
WTF is wrong with you? That recount was spot on. I get that people have different perspectives but I’m constantly amazed that you and your ilk have zero ability to recognize sarcasm, jokes, and context. The only conclusions possible are that you are stupid or you don’t want to see them. I suppose it could be both but I doubt you are stupid. You say you have a law degree so you have to have some intelligence. That leaves the fact that you just don’t want to see reality. If Biden said those exact same words the exact same way I have a strong suspicion you would miraculously “get it”. When you flip the script and your response changes then the subject of your flipping isn’t the problem.

Mocking him for having been captured? Knowing what he went through and his injuries?

Pretty mean spirited for a joke.

Sorry, not buying that it was just some light heated kidding around.

Even if we had confirmed sources on the quotes, I'd give it less than a week before the bootlicking cultists were bending over backwards for a nice, wet kiss defending it.

Even if we had confirmed sources on the quotes, I'd give it less than a week before the bootlicking cultists were bending over backwards for a nice, wet kiss defending it.
It’s amazing to me that they can just dismiss the Rex’s, Mattis, and Kelly comments on him.

As I have said, I think it is the duty of these sources to come forward and go on the record. There are at least four of them, maybe more, as they have spoken to the Atlantic writer, plus Fox, plus CNN.

We really need just one to step up to the plate and confirm it, and that will be the end of Trump.
Just like your end of Tucker thread.

How would the dozen people know if something was or wasn't said, if they couldn't even be sure if they were there?

Also, the sources aren't anonymous or unknown - as has been pointed out. They were verified by what by all accounts are a respected journalist.

Trying to treat her like she's Rachel Maddow squawking about what she thinks isn't working.
I’m glad you admit Maddow has no credibility but it’s funny to see all of you suddenly defending the credibility of Fox News. We will all remember this when you claim otherwise in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: StarRaider
[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
Their ratings are based on keeping the Trump base happy. Their ratings go down during times when they have been critical of Trump... such as during Charlottesville.
Back to the Charlottesville lie again BB? You really have to learn to let things go man. It isn’t good for your health to keep stepping on the same rake over and over and over and over and over................................................
Yet here we are with this stupid story that originated in the Atlantic. You just can’t help it. You’re like an addict who’s being fed your drug of choice by the MSM.

Was going to be released by the Vietcong bc of his family ties and refused? Blinked in Morris code that they were being tortured in a televised interview. Balls!
I didn’t know Zach had a code. Did Slater pick up on it or was it Screech?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
Is it, though?

I'm telling you. It's a ****in' cult.
The Dems and MSM seem pretty cultish to me. You can’t have a differing thought and are required to use the exact same wording when orders are handed out. There are tons of montages out there of Dems and MSM using the exact same words like their brains are all one connected brain. That sounds like a cult to me.

Reactions: StarRaider
The Dems and MSM seem pretty cultish to me. You can’t have a differing thought and are required to use the exact same wording when orders are handed out. There are tons of montages out there of Dems and MSM using the exact same words like their brains are all one connected brain. That sounds like a cult to me.

It's a matter of perspective but my core beliefs are small government. I think the Democratic party is every bit as dangerous and antithetical to the constitution as the GOP, but the sheer obsession and blind devotion to Trump is unequal. It's not even funny anymore. I would vote for a hobos wet sock before that guy, and I am praying for a full on meltdown from him and his initiates in a couple of months. **** 'em all.

Reactions: Septic and Mick

Like MAGA?

VN Store

Back