American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

Yet, INCREASED the military funding...Huuuum.

It is telling that Trumpsters routinely deflect the point of Trump's disregard of the military and his insults to them by recasting it as a good trait because it means Trump wants to cut military spending and wants to reduce troops in the field.

First, in actuality, military spending has increased every year under Trump. https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-p...e-year-nearing-levels-during-height-iraq-war/

Second, it entirely misses the point. You can be for decreased military action, for bringing more troops home, and for less spending, but nonetheless respect the military and particularly those who have sacrificed so much personally.

It is Trump's personal disdain for the military and his disrespect of them that is so odd. That his supporters come up with ways to forgive it seems strained and weak to me.

What a strange world we live in where Republicans are rallying around a guy that thinks so little of the military, routinely insulting them.

Worse: He despises poor Southerners; poor Southerners are his base.

He's said a Southern accent makes a person sound "mentally retarded". He compared his second wife's middle class family from Georgia to the Beverly Hillbillies. He said her friends from high school were an "entourage of dumb Southerners".

He is literally a walking stereotype of a New York City brain dead elite.

It is telling that Trumpsters routinely deflect the point of Trump's disregard of the military and his insults to them by recasting it as a good trait because it means Trump wants to cut military spending and wants to reduce troops in the field.

First, in actuality, military spending has increased every year under Trump. https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-p...e-year-nearing-levels-during-height-iraq-war/

Second, it entirely misses the point. You can be for decreased military action, for bringing more troops home, and for less spending, but nonetheless respect the military and particularly those who have sacrificed so much personally.

It is Trump's personal disdain for the military and his disrespect of them that is so odd. That his supporters come up with ways to forgive it seems strained and weak to me.

Mkay...feel beter? Now please read my response to you again, slowly.

Reactions: AM64

He's said a Southern accent makes a person sound "mentally retarded". He compared his second wife's middle class family from Georgia to the Beverly Hillbillies. He said her friends from high school were an "entourage of dumb Southerners".

Such a sad life you lead.

Reactions: VolnJC

"But he hates the blacks and browns even more. So that makes me feel better as a white poor southern redneck."

Listen to the tape Bob Woodward has of Trump acknowledging in Feb he knew COVID-19 was an airborne pathogen it’s death rate could be 5 times higher than the flu and on and on

Trump now has the death of 1,000’s on his hands. Not on his conscience. He has none

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Verbatim from your OP:

"In the end, McCain was cleared by the Senate Ethics Committee of acting improperly or violating any law or Senate rule."

Debate class in HS was a bitch, huh?
Do some research and see who "cleared" him... You honestly believe he wasn't corrupt, he just happened to use that money for "good"

And no response to why his own children didn't even talk to him for 2 years

Listen to the tape Bob Woodward has of Trump acknowledging in Feb he knew COVID-19 was an airborne pathogen it’s death rate could be 5 times higher than the flu and on and on

Trump now has the death of 1,000’s on his hands. Not on his conscience. He has none
zzzzzzz

Reactions: VolnJC
Do some research and see who "cleared" him... You honestly believe he wasn't corrupt, he just happened to use that money for "good"

And no response to why his own children didn't even talk to him for 2 years

He was cleared by the appropriate Committee. He was re-elected. I don't talk to one of my kids.

Dude, I mean seriously, Trump is the most unethical, dishonest and corrupt Presidents since Nixon. Just give it a rest already.

He was cleared by the appropriate Committee. He was re-elected. I don't talk to one of my kids.

Dude, I mean seriously, Trump is the most unethical, dishonest and corrupt Presidents since Nixon. Just give it a rest already.
Im not defending or supporting Trump, i am telling you that McCain was a POS....and you don't talk to one of your kids or they don't talk to you?

Good thing he acted and cut off international travel to those hot zones while you freaks were busy calling him xenophobic huh?

they don't care because random democrats said that it wasn't serious. In their mind, it absolves donald from any and all responsibility.

Good thing he acted and cut off international travel to those hot zones while you freaks were busy calling him xenophobic huh?
He cut off travel to China....and then..................what did he do? He called it the China Virus. When the virus heard that bad name, it disappeared.

they don't care because random democrats said that it wasn't serious. In their mind, it absolves donald from any and all responsibility.
That’s an interesting spin on whom the idiots were. So Trump acknowledges a health risk while downplaying it in the public eye to ease panic concerns while actively isolating the hot regions from flight access to the US. And the Democrat leadership calls him a xenophobe for it. But they are the adults in the room 😂

He cut off travel to China....and then..................what did he do? He called it the China Virus. When the virus heard that bad name, it disappeared.
That hurt your feelings didn’t it.

He was proactive and cut off travel which was correct. And your party idiot leadership screeched about it only because Orange Man Bad. Completely stupid.

Reactions: AM64 and volinsd

VN Store

Back