American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

Damn right if they knew as trump did how serious this virus was going to be and deliberately misguided the American people.
It will follow the political lines like it always does. You re not going to see some massive backlash toward any of them from left.

The reality is, this is not nearly as simple as some want to paint it. Politically it didnt matter, whatever he said or did it was going to be a political weapon later. No different than Pelosi strolling China town.

This story won't have any effect on Trump's Covid response approval. It is already about as low as it can go in this hyper-partisan time.

This is going to be a turn out election like 2004. I'm not saying this election, or that one, shouldn't be centered around a weighty debate of the issues. Ideally, it should. But in 2004, while Kerry was busy scoring debate points, Karl Rove and company were busy dropping off bus loads of evangelicals at voting locations.

Worse: He despises poor Southerners; poor Southerners are his base.

He's said a Southern accent makes a person sound "mentally retarded". He compared his second wife's middle class family from Georgia to the Beverly Hillbillies. He said her friends from high school were an "entourage of dumb Southerners".

He is literally a walking stereotype of a New York City brain dead elite.

He’s more like Obama than we thought.

so you are saying he did nothing other than limit travel from China. I mean any rational thinking adult would say, hey people travel everywhere. Why not stop people from traveling from Europe as well. I mean it is an airborne virus.

When some people flew airplanes into buildings in liberal cities, it was pretty literal and air travel was immediately shut down. Now if an infectious disease could have been so dramatic and viewable, Trump like any other president would likely have had the backing to immediately shut down all air travel. I think the term these days is "optics". Considering that the disease was already spreading in this country, it's still like closing the barn door after the horses left the building. We once had a place called Ellis Island dedicated to ensuring new comers were safe; too bad we've allowed technology to flourish while forgetting history.

Reactions: Orangeburst
so you are saying he did nothing other than limit travel from China. I mean any rational thinking adult would say, hey people travel everywhere. Why not stop people from traveling from Europe as well. I mean it is an airborne virus.
Who else was banning travel back at that time? Your revisionist history and armchair QBing doesn’t change that Trump did about all that could be done. What’s funny is you all blame NY’s and NJ’s responses on Trump but give no blame to the state leaders. Trump listened to the “expert” Fauci and that turned out to be his biggest mistake.

Reactions: AM64 and volinsd
Historians typically wait decades to collate the facts and create a portrait of a President

Trumps cell door slamming him in his cell the first night of his prison term will be the starting bell for Dotard to be depicted by historians as the worst President of all time by far.

Historians typically wait decades to collate the facts and create a portrait of a President

Trumps cell door slamming him in his cell the first night of his prison term will be the starting bell for Dotard to be depicted by historians as the worst President of all time by far.

I think there's little doubt at this point he'll go down as the worst ever.

VN Store

Back