Android

so how many people have/will/or are contemplating getting the Galaxy S3? I'll probably pre order today so I can keep my unlimited data on Verizon

so how many people have/will/or are contemplating getting the Galaxy S3? I'll probably pre order today so I can keep my unlimited data on Verizon

already ordered and keeping unlimited data was one of the big points. As much as I love my DX it's time to move on up

I'll hopefully have the S3 or EVO LTE next month. Not sure which, yet. Waiting to try the S3 in my hands.

follow up question: Since I can upgrade and keep my unlimited data, will I get 4G LTE on my new plan (that is unlimited for $30), or will I get unlimited data at 3G speeds since that's how I was grandfathered in? I could see them doing it either way. Keeping unlimited with 3G since thats how I got in, or unlimited with 4G since it will be a 4G phone. Will most likely be getting the Galaxy S3 if that matters

follow up question: Since I can upgrade and keep my unlimited data, will I get 4G LTE on my new plan (that is unlimited for $30), or will I get unlimited data at 3G speeds since that's how I was grandfathered in? I could see them doing it either way. Keeping unlimited with 3G since thats how I got in, or unlimited with 4G since it will be a 4G phone. Will most likely be getting the Galaxy S3 if that matters

Yes. If you buy a 4G phone, your grandfathered unlimited data will remain and will access the 4G LTE network.

now that the S3 is getting into the tech bloggers hands I'm starting to get a little more excited. Of course I have to wait a little longer than BC

Mine still says it is supposed to ship on 6/21/2012................but when I got the Iphone 4 it didnt deliver til almost 5 days after it said it would be delivered.

The S3 is selling like hotcakes. Samsung can't keep up right now. It's amazing. Pretty much all the US launches tomorrow have been pushed back. Sprint is shipping most pre-orders but wont have them in stores til next week (hopefully). ATT has pushed back to next week. T-Mobile has come up with some bizarre plan for their low stock.

Crazy stuff here. I like it!

The S3 is selling like hotcakes. Samsung can't keep up right now. It's amazing. Pretty much all the US launches tomorrow have been pushed back. Sprint is shipping most pre-orders but wont have them in stores til next week (hopefully). ATT has pushed back to next week. T-Mobile has come up with some bizarre plan for their low stock.

Crazy stuff here. I like it!

So does this mean AT&T stores won't have any tomorrow? Or is it just dealing with people who place orders starting today?

So does this mean AT&T stores won't have any tomorrow? Or is it just dealing with people who place orders starting today?

if I read it right at&t pushed their date back to June 28. Only people getting them now are the ones that preordered a 16gb one

ATT is not completely sure yet when it will be in stores. They haven't said much other than they are having inventory problems. It's not in stores today from what I've read. Speculation is possibly Monday.

I think Samsung is really having problems producing these but I don't think it necessarily bad. Builds the hype and gets them press. It will be selling well for the rest of the year.

that's all I could figure out. Here's what my order looked like

I have a problem and was wondering if anybody could help. Last week I went to check the release date/price, so I added it to cart and it showed up the same as yours (with the 30 dollar credit).

This week (now that I'm trying to actually buy it), it's not showing the 30 dollar credit. I can still get the phone at the discounted price with 2 year contract, but there is nothing to negate the upgrade fee. I called them but they didn't help out at all. Was wondering if yall could help me out on where the credit went, or how I could prove to them that I had that credit on there, just one week ago.

Note: Nothing on the account has been changed yet.

Anybody have any ideas to help me out on my problem up one post? Thanks

And also, I'm looking to buy an extra battery or two for the SG3 on ebay, and was wondering if I bought one from China (since they're cheaper), if it would work on the US model. I would assume so, but I don't want to waste money without knowing for sure

Went in to a store yesterday to ask, and they said I had to have used my $30 credit within 6 months of being eligible (which I didn't), and so it was a mistake in the system that it showed up in the first place. So now I have no credits at all...

Went in to a store yesterday to ask, and they said I had to have used my $30 credit within 6 months of being eligible (which I didn't), and so it was a mistake in the system that it showed up in the first place. So now I have no credits at all...

If you are upgrading on AT&T, you can skip the AT&T store and order online at amazon and save yourself $50. They have it at $149.99 for upgrades right now.

Google I/O 2012 today.

Just what is the Nexus Q...?

nexus_q_banner_001.png

I figured that was it but still want to hear details. Will also be interesting to hear their thoughts on its future

put the 7 at $199 and I'll definitely grab one. Start going higher and they'll lose customers

VN Store

Back