Another Child Molester

I don’t know…. Nobody likes a pedo….especially a convict that was sexually abused as a child.
And in the ministry too....
Have you noticed that there seems to be a pattern... Teachers, ministers and step parents/live-ins... with all the social profiling that is available today, you'd think that at least the churches and school systems would have a survey that all employees could take that would give them a hint that there could be a problem.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
And in the ministry too....
Have you noticed that there seems to be a pattern... Teachers, ministers and step parents/live-ins... with all the social profiling that is available today, you'd think that at least the churches and school systems would have a survey that all employees could take that would give them a hint that there could be a problem.
You can add coaches to the list as well….. I used to read a Philadelphia newspaper and in one years time….. 9 coaches got busted having sex with underaged kids…. There is no survey that can put them bc they have perfected blending in and taking positions that give them access.

Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting and arrested was trying to tell other parents his daughter was raped by a boy 'in a skirt' in the girls' bathroom and that staff ignored it

• Smith was dragged out of the room before he could share his point - he says his daughter was sexually assaulted on May 28 by a boy in the girls' bathroom
  • He wanted to use what happened to her to illustrate why he thinks kids shouldn't be able to pick which gender bathrooms they use
  • But he was dragged out before he could and has since been vilified for his views
A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy 'in a skirt' in the girls' bathroom.

Scott Smith was photographed on June 22 being dragged out of the heated meeting with his torso exposed in Leesburg, Virginia. The 48-year-old plumber was ridiculed on social media afterwards and was painted by the left to be a deranged, right-wing bigot.

But in an interview with The Daily Wire that was published on Monday, he explains that he was trying to stick up for his daughter, who he says was attacked at Stone Bridge High School on May 28 by a boy 'in a skirt' who took advantage of the trans policies to get into the girls' bathrooms and assault her.

He said he exploded with rage at the meeting after hearing the school's ultra-liberal staff claim they had never received a report of a sexual assault by a transgender child in the bathrooms or changing rooms when he says that's exactly what he reported to them on May 28.

Now, Smith says the school board went out of its way to protect the child - 'a sexual predator' - but demonize him because he opposed its liberal policies.

'We're not into this children transgender stuff. The person that attacked our daughter is apparently bisexual and occasionally wears dresses because he likes them.

'The point is kids are using it as an advantage to get into the bathrooms,' he said.

On the day of the incident, Smith says the school told him to come to the campus because his daughter had been physically assaulted. They did not say she had been sexually assaulted.

Once he got there, he says school staff told him they would handle it internally, choosing not to call the police for an as-yet unexplained reason.

He was enraged by the decision and challenged them on it. The school board then did call the police but to report Smith, not the boy, for making a scene.

Loudoun County father arrested at school meeting says daughter was raped by boy in girls' bathroom | Daily Mail Online

Sex Offender Busted with Migrant Group near Border in Texas

Border Patrol agents in Texas’ most remote sector continue to arrest large migrant groups attempting to sneak into the United States. Over the weekend, Van Horn Station agents found a convicted sex offender hiding within a group.

Big Bend Sector agents patrolling near Van Horn came upon a group of migrants who had illegally entered the U.S. from Mexico. During processing, agents identified one of the migrants as a convicted sex offender, according to a tweet from Big Bend Sector Chief Patrol Agent Sean McGoffin.

McAllen Station agents identified an MS-13 gang member attempting to hide with a group of nine migrants near Mission, Texas, on Saturday. The agents identified the Salvadoran gang member as having a conviction from a Maryland court in 2015 for attempted second-degree murder. The court sentenced the MS-13 gang member to 30 years in prison but suspended all but five years. ICE officers deported the Salvadoran national in 2020.

The following day, Fort Brown Station agents patrolling near Brownsville found a Honduran national hiding with a group of three migrants. The agents identified the man as having a conviction for aggravated child molestation. A Texas court sentenced the man to ten years probation. ICE officers subsequently removed him.

Sex Offender Busted with Migrant Group near Border in Texas

Two Arkansas men admit Raping a Six-year-old girl after Hospital Found she had STIs

Two Little Rock men have pleaded guilty to rape and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking four years after a 6-year-old girl was sent to the hospital with sexually transmitted diseases.

According to the United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Arkansas, Demarcus George, 27, entered a guilty plea in federal court on Wednesday afternoon, a full four years after a 6-year-old girl was sent to the hospital with sexually transmit diseases he also had at the time.

He joined his co-defendant Mario Waters, 33, who pleaded guilty one week prior.

In their pleas, they admitted to having intercourse with the minor and said they were involved in trafficking her and others.

50485923-10202043-Demarcus_George_pictured_pleaded_guilty_on_Wednesday_to_raping_a-a-12_1636939070896.jpg

Demarcus George (pictured) pleaded guilty on Wednesday to raping a 6-year-old girl in February 2018 and trafficking her. He joined his co-defendant Mario Waters, who pleaded guilty to the charges one week prior

Doctors at the hospital determined it was unlikely that the child had obtained the diseases from the same man, and concluded there were likely multiple offenders in her rape.

Two Arkansas men plead guilty to sex trafficking a girl after she was sent to the hospital with STIs | Daily Mail Online

This thread reminds me of why I believe in the death penalty, and why I think it should apply to more than murderers. People who would molest and hurt children like this should be put down like the animals they are. Sorry but not sorry for feeling that way.

This thread reminds me of why I believe in the death penalty, and why I think it should apply to more than murderers. People who would molest and hurt children like this should be put down like the animals they are. Sorry but not sorry for feeling that way.
It’s not up to me of course but death seems too easy as I’m sure some of these sickos welcome it. An alternative would be to repeatedly have done to them what they did to others.

It’s not up to me of course but death seems too easy as I’m sure some of these sickos welcome it. An alternative would be to repeatedly have done to them what they did to others.
Yeah death is too good for some...

Retired University of Michigan professor pleads guilty to child sex charges

A longtime University of Michigan violin professor pleaded guilty to transporting an underage girl across states lines for sex back in 2002, authorities said Tuesday.

Shipps was indicted last year on charges alleging that he took a girl across state lines several times between February and July of 2002 with the intention of having sex with her.

universityofmichigansign.jpg

The girl was born in 1985, according to court documents.

Shipps’ indictment and arrest in Ann Arbor came two years after the university placed him on paid leave after former students accused him of sexual misconduct while he taught them in the 1970s and 1980s in Nebraska and North Carolina.

Retired University of Michigan professor pleads guilty to child sex charges

They're worse than animals

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Speaking of which, why is Lamaricus Davidson still breathing....? sorry... Eric Boyd gets to breathe prison air until he dies.

Last edited:
I’ll pay for the ammo…I’m not sorry for the outrage I feel towards sick people like that.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back