ANOTHER Georgia Player arrested for reckless driving

Karma? Your rant got deleted halfway through. Couldn’t this be karma?🤣😂🤣. Only kidding, I’ve experienced the same. It’s a pain in the ass after you spend time on a post.

Seriously though, why the hatred for Bennet other than he is a rival? I’ll admit, he does come off a bit arrogant, but that isn’t completely unexpected considering.

And come on. We aren’t all trash. We’ve had tons of fair weather fans come out of the woodworks lately and act ridiculous, but that isn’t indicative of most real fans. It’s just a symptom of recent success. TN experienced this in the 90’s, and I must admit, I hated it.
I think a lot of the disdain for Bennett came from his HUGE "me against the world" attitude; when really most casual fans would have liked him otherwise. I think it was the unintended consequence of Kirby trying to keep the team sharp, saying how everyone doubted them. I think he and several others took it too literally. and that rubbed people really wrong, because anyone outside the program really wasn't bad mouthing them. yeah there were the typical idiots, and we had our share this year calling him; but for the most part his press was positive. Unless he was doing something dumb. But that attitude rubbed people the wrong way, because they saw all the positive press, and then you have the guy out there talking up how he can't get respect, when he was. I mean he got invited to New York. while HH, who had better stats at the time, despite already missing a game, and Bennett having the SEC Championship game, didn't get the invite.

Karma? Your rant got deleted halfway through. Couldn’t this be karma?🤣😂🤣. Only kidding, I’ve experienced the same. It’s a pain in the ass after you spend time on a post.

Seriously though, why the hatred for Bennet other than he is a rival? I’ll admit, he does come off a bit arrogant, but that isn’t completely unexpected considering.

And come on. We aren’t all trash. We’ve had tons of fair weather fans come out of the woodworks lately and act ridiculous, but that isn’t indicative of most real fans. It’s just a symptom of recent success. TN experienced this in the 90’s, and I must admit, I hated it.
Well in my original post I was typing out, I was excluding you and some other dawgs on here, but I was already annoyed at that point lol. My apologies. You’re ok in my book.

I don’t like Bennett, never liked him and nothing is going to change my mind.

Luckily for you, the internet was in its infancy in the 90’s. We don’t get that luxury lol.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
Well in my original post I was typing out, I was excluding you and some other dawgs on here, but I was already annoyed at that point lol. My apologies. You’re ok in my book.

I don’t like Bennett, never liked him and nothing is going to change my mind.

Luckily for you, the internet was in its infancy in the 90’s. We don’t get that luxury lol.
Well, I can absolutely appreciate that. And of course you are right, when I was growing up and TN was kicking GA’s ass every year social media was at best in its infancy. Not at all what we see today. I’ve no good excuse for our unruly fans, it’s unfortunate, but unavoidable. I honestly do understand your disdain for some of them. But on the bright side, here’s hoping that CJH and CKS bring a new more vigorous element to our rivalry!

If they were sick of it and not covering, they would have drug tested him.
Rumor is no UGA football player appears before a judge or magistrate anywhere in the state until Kirby’s fixer arrives on the scene.

Man they almost went two months without a reckless driving, speeding or DUI charge!

Also, got arrested for driving down a one-way at 3 AM?...yeah I'm sure he wasn't inebriated at all.

Good job to Athens PD for sweeping another one under the rug.
Assuming you’ve never been on campus there but there are a ton of one way streets there and it’s common to see folks going the wrong way in the wee hours as a shortcut. If he was drunk, you can bet the Athens PD would have put that in the report and bail wouldn’t have been a measly $26.

Kirby needs to put up one of those signs in the locker room that says

“It’s been ___ days since we’ve had a traffic violation”

And for 30 days that they go w/o incident they get a kegger just to see if they can maintain .

VN Store

Back