ANOTHER Georgia Player arrested for reckless driving

...in other news, the UGA campus police issued 45 citations Friday for vehicles parked on campus without a decal....
lol… Even your homer self has to look at this and wonder what the heck all of these guys are thinking. Nobody cares if somebody gets pulled for doing 47 in a 35… but 90 mph is just dumb.

...in other news, the UGA campus police issued 45 citations Friday for vehicles parked on campus without a decal....

I understand the notion you're implying, but most lots on UGA's campus are moving (or have moved) to being license plate lots over the past several years, and the remainder are either hang tag or kiosk pay lots...plus, Parking Services issues the tickets, not UGA PD. C'mon, man...you ought to know that!

I get it, but how many people continue working for a place that they filed suit against?

Well I just went on a huge rant about why I hate UGA and it got deleted in the middle of my typing. In a nutshell, their culture sucks, Bennett is a low-class douche (can’t remember the last time I actually hated a player), their program is trash, and their fanbase is trash. I can only hope karma bites them.

Well I just went on a huge rant about why I hate UGA and it got deleted in the middle of my typing. In a nutshell, their culture sucks, Bennett is a low-class douche (can’t remember the last time I actually hated a player), their program is trash, and their fanbase is trash. I can only hope karma bites them.
Karma? Your rant got deleted halfway through. Couldn’t this be karma?🤣😂🤣. Only kidding, I’ve experienced the same. It’s a pain in the ass after you spend time on a post.

Seriously though, why the hatred for Bennet other than he is a rival? I’ll admit, he does come off a bit arrogant, but that isn’t completely unexpected considering.

And come on. We aren’t all trash. We’ve had tons of fair weather fans come out of the woodworks lately and act ridiculous, but that isn’t indicative of most real fans. It’s just a symptom of recent success. TN experienced this in the 90’s, and I must admit, I hated it.

Reactions: Nooga

VN Store

Back