Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

A lot of white kids are intimidated by black kids growing up in Memphis I saw it a lot

Skin color makes no difference , I can attest that knuckles hurt no matter who they are attached to . My dads favorite saying to me ... ā€œ I see you let your mocking bird mouth overload your humming bird azz again.ā€ Lol

Skin color makes no difference , I can attest that knuckles hurt no matter who they are attached to . My dads favorite saying to me ... ā€œ I see you let your mocking bird mouth overload your humming bird azz again.ā€ Lol
All thatā€™s right but for some reason white kids are terrified of black people when it comes to fighting.

She said she meant fine them, lol yeah I believe that. She had some bad info and instead of just admitting it she tried to cover it up
Well it certainly wasn't from lack of trying. He did call them SOB's, and asked fans to walk out, etc. They ended up being fined if they kneel. The point was that protesting police corruption is not okay with Trump unless it's the Feds and he thinks they've done something to him, then they are scum.

Donald Trump proposes national anthem policy for NFL that involves two punishments

Well it certainly wasn't from lack of trying. He did call them SOB's, and asked fans to walk out, etc. They ended up being fined if they kneel. The point was that protesting police corruption is not okay with Trump unless it's the Feds and he thinks they've done something to him, then they are scum.

Donald Trump proposes national anthem policy for NFL that involves two punishments
Who cares, he doesn't make policies for the NFL. If someone doesn't believe in what others are saying/doing whats wrong with walking out? It's not violent like the stuff the left pulls.

VN Store

Back