Arian Foster admits to taking money at UT...

loosescrewdesigns_food.png

Man.
Why on Earth we he throw the school under the bus?

I can't stand this clown. Hated him when he played here.
Freakin' fumble machine.

Gyahh this makes me so mad.

Reactions: 2 people
Player receive pell grants, eat well at Gibbs Hall and receive $ on Sunday when Gibbs is closed. They can also get jobs in the summer. Sounds like Foster did not want to work and save money or take advantage of what Gibbs offers. Players receive special academic attention, receive money for travel and big money for bowl games/travel. They get plenty of attention and benefits not offered to undergrads. Poor foster...

Reactions: 6 people
It is funny seeing a lot of people react to this. Nothing will come of this at all. Just a lot of opposing fan bases are gonna talk ****, thats about it.

I wonder if maybe some folks are media posturing for "pay-for-play" status of NCAA athletes.

I doubt anything comes of this. The NCAA is in a dog fight per making money from player likenesses. It would be a PR nightmare to hose a program for supposedly buying food for supposedly starving NCAA athletes that are supposedly kept so poor they supposedly can't afford a run to taco bell.

Reactions: 3 people
I wonder if maybe some folks are media posturing for "pay-for-play" status of NCAA athletes.

I doubt anything comes of this. The NCAA is in a dog fight per making money from player likenesses. It would be a PR nightmare to hose a program for supposedly buying food for supposedly starving NCAA athletes that are supposedly kept so poor they supposedly can't afford a run to taco bell.

He just didn't wanna fumble the tacos so he had them delivered to him instead.

Don't quote me on this but isn't there a statue of limitations the NCAA has on investigating things? I thought I saw awhile back it a four year window.

It is funny seeing a lot of people react to this. Nothing will come of this at all. Just a lot of opposing fan bases are gonna talk ****, thats about it.

That's not the point. The point is why is he doing this? He owes everything he has to UT. I never liked
Arian. His ego always outweighed his actual ability and he whines like a little girl about everything.

This should be no surprise. Dude has the brain of an ant, and character to match.

Man.
Why on Earth we he throw the school under the bus?

I can't stand this clown. Hated him when he played here.
Freakin' fumble machine.

Gyahh this makes me so mad.

I knew that this would come up eventually

:horse:

Foster finished his collegiate career as Tennessee's second all-time leading rusher with 2,964 yards, just 114 behind Travis Henry.[5] His legacy, however, was mixed. He fumbled just five times on a school-record 650 carries, but all of his drops came at critical moments, including fumbles in both 2006 Penn State games, one against Florida in 2007, and against UCLA and Auburn in 2008.[5] His former coach Fulmer has defended Foster, saying "There were a couple of fumbles that were untimely that people want to remember; they forget about his full career, about how special he was. He had a couple after a couple of big runs. They were costly, but we probably wouldn't have been there without him."[5]

That's not the point. The point is why is he doing this? He owes everything he has to UT. I never liked
Arian. His ego always outweighed his actual ability and he whines like a little girl about everything.

This should be no surprise. Dude has the brain of an ant, and character to match.

Pch, he could be doing us a favor in the long run. You don't know what all this money stuff is going to turn into.

Don't quote me on this but isn't there a statue of limitations the NCAA has on investigating things? I thought I saw awhile back it a four year window.

There is but it can be over-ruled in cases where the university knowingly and intentionally violated rules.

Like the stuff with Ok St. It's outside the statute of limitations, but paying players thousands of dollars, sex, and everything else that supposedly happened.....if the NCAA investigates and finds out it's true, the statute doesn't apply.

Reactions: 1 person
Foster has a point. Let's hope the buffoons at the NCAA don't punish UT for him making his point.

This should bring out the Foster haters...

Honestly, though, I don't see a lot of positives coming from this.

will the ncaa investigate because arian foster said he received money.i thought they needed more proof other than just he said she said.

NOt trying to be a jerk, but had he continued to live on campus and not in an apartment, then he would not have that money issue. Just saying!!!!

Almost every upperclassman prefers to get out of the dorm into an apartment. It's not unreasonable for these guys to want to live like normal college students.

Reactions: 1 person
Foster has a point. Let's hope the buffoons at the NCAA don't punish UT for him making his point.

What's his point?
He was poor in college and had an empty fridge?

Guess what?

ME TOO! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN COLLEGE.
You are poor. FACT.

lol

VN Store

Back