Ashley Biden's diaries

For the 137th time…

It’s not about Veritas.

The. FBI. Had. The. Diary.
But Project Veritas had the diary in between the time Ashley Biden had it ... and when the FBI had it.

This has everything to do with Project Veritas. They had the time, and the motive to tamper with that diary ... and forgery is their business. It's what they do.

For the 137th time…

It’s not about Veritas.

The. FBI. Had. The. Diary.

Why would you believe the Daily Beast anyway?
They’ve printed some things in the past that weren’t true.

Also, how do we know the recording of the guy saying this isn’t a fugazi? It could have been faked to make his claims look not true.

And then the FBI blackmailed him into saying he didn’t even fill out the complaint.

Below is an example of Project Veritas attempting to prove voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election.

USPS ‘Whistleblower’ Told Agents Project Veritas Penned His Ballot-Tampering Claim

^^^^ How is that not forgery? ^^^^

You get hung up on the dumbest s***. Nobody cares about project veritas but you. Who has said there are forgeries in the diary or denied any of it being true? Don’t come with the other dumb nonsense “nobody would believe them”.

But Project Veritas had the diary in between the time Ashley Biden had it ... and when the FBI had it.

This has everything to do with Project Veritas. They had the time, and the motive to tamper with that diary ... and forgery is their business. It's what they do.
Yes, Veritas had the diary.

But the FBI had it last. The Federal Bureau of Investigation. The same FBI that had launched a months long investigation over…..

A stolen diary!

You have to believe it was fake, and the FBI had it for weeks on end, and either didn’t know it was fake or kept it a secret.

Reactions: hog88 and DC_Vol
You get hung up on the dumbest s***. Nobody cares about project veritas but you. Who has said there are forgeries in the diary or denied any of it being true? Don’t come with the other dumb nonsense “nobody would believe them”.
Project Veritas has everything to do with this story ... because they were in possession of the diary in between the time Ashley Biden had it, and the FBI had it. I understand why the echo chamber here doesn't want to talk about Project Veritas but that's just tough $hit. They are central to the story.

Yes, Veritas had the diary.

But the FBI had it last. The Federal Bureau of Investigation. The same FBI that had launched a months long investigation over…..

A stolen diary!

You have to believe it was fake, and the FBI had it for weeks on end, and either didn’t know it was fake or kept it a secret.
... and they are not above committing forgery to help their agenda.

Project Veritas has everything to do with this story ... because they were in possession of the diary in between the time Ashley Biden had it, and the FBI had it. I understand why the echo chamber here doesn't want to talk about Project Veritas but that's just tough $hit. They are central to the story.

And you just want to make up s*** they could have done. No proof. Just made bs.

This is a fun thread to read.

I have some questions for those (especially BB) who believe the diary may have been altered.

If the FBI was so gung-ho to convict the two people for possessing and selling the diary, why would they not go after them for forgery and fraud for selling a diary with fake pages for $40,000? If the supposed fake pages were manufactured by Veritas, why didn't the FBI go after them for publishing something they knew to be fake (I am sure they made money from it which would be fraud)? I am sure the FBI would have loved to "take down" Veritas.

This theory makes no sense to me. What am I missing?

Reactions: HammondB3Vol
... and they are not above committing forgery to help their agenda.
True. Never disputed that.

So one of two things would be true about the 3rd party forged diary -

1 - The FBI had a forged diary smearing the President and didn’t know it.
2 - The FBI knew they had a forged diary that would vindicate the President, and kept it a secret.

Can't I say the same thing? Have you been in possession of the diary? This story has gone absolutely nowhere.

The echo chamber doesn't know it's the lunatic fringe ... because the echo chamber only knows the echo chamber.
Did you see the classified Trump documents? So you are willing to say that he didn't have any classified docs because you didn't see them?

This is a fun thread to read.

I have some questions for those (especially BB) who believe the diary may have been altered.

If the FBI was so gung-ho to convict the two people for possessing and selling the diary, why would they not go after them for forgery and fraud for selling a diary with fake pages for $40,000? If the supposed fake pages were manufactured by Veritas, why didn't the FBI go after them for publishing something they knew to be fake (I am sure they made money from it which would be fraud)? I am sure the FBI would have loved to "take down" Veritas.

This theory makes no sense to me. What am I missing?

PV didn’t publish it, they gave it back.

Has anyone seen the pages where she supposedly said that?

Has she indicated that the diary published (not by PV but widely available online) was tampered with or that it had been changed? The full diary is available to read yourself.

VN Store

Back