Ashley Biden's diaries

True. Never disputed that.

So one of two things would be true about the 3rd party forged diary -

1 - The FBI had a forged diary smearing the President and didn’t know it.
2 - The FBI knew they had a forged diary that would vindicate the President, and kept it a secret.

3 - the diary that is available online isn’t the same one that the FBI has.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
You are an abject liar if you are basing your opinion on the photos above.
LOL.

I'm basing my opinion on the totality of the available information. You just can't avoid the involvement of Project Veritas, and what that does to the credibility of the story. They have committed forgery in the past, when it served their agenda ... and the gold digging couple.

I really don't think the right-wing echo chamber here would be so quick to believe this story, if it concerned Donald and Ivanka Trump and evidence collected by Mother Jones and George Soros.

3 - the diary that is available online isn’t the same one that the FBI has.
Yea, I guess that could be true too.

I was referring to the forged entries version of the diary. The ringed diary without any rings.

LOL.

I'm basing my opinion on the totality of the available information. You just can't avoid the involvement of Project Veritas, and what that does to the credibility of the story. They have committed forgery in the past, when it served their agenda ... and the gold digging couple.

I really don't think the right-wing echo chamber here would be so quick to believe this story, if it concerned Donald and Ivanka Trump and evidence collected by involved Mother Jones and George Soros.

You're taking it hard that Biden has his head in the shower. It's a sticky situation.

Wave the white flag. You're going off fumes and sheer emotion.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
LOL.

I really don't think the right-wing echo chamber here would be so quick to believe this story, if it concerned Donald and Ivanka Trump and evidence collected by Mother Jones and George Soros.
So nothing.

So nothing.
So ... Project Veritas had the diary in between the time Ashley Biden had it ... and when it was handed over to the police. and they have committed forgery in the past, when it served their agenda. That is too much to overcome.

Has she indicated that the diary published (not by PV but widely available online) was tampered with or that it had been changed? The full diary is available to read yourself.
Not that I know of.

So ... Project Veritas had the diary in between the time Ashley Biden had it ... and when it was handed over to the police. and they have committed forgery in the past, when it served their agenda. That is too much to overcome.
So still nothing because what you have is pure speculation and conspiracy theory.

So you are basing your entire theory off a book being ringed that you have no actual clue as to what it looks like.
Can you damn read?

I'm basing my opinion on the fact that the couple who found it, was trying to make as much money as possible from selling it. For that to happen, they needed it to include entries that were damaging to Joe Biden's campaign. The first place they tried to shop the diary was at a fundraiser for Donald Trump's 2020 campaign.

I'm also basing my opinion on the people who bought the diary. Project Veritas has a long track record of lying, committing forgery, bribing witnesses into lying, and creatively editing videos in order to suit their political agenda.

In it's totality ... this story is not credible.

VN Store

Back