Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

Good grief. You need to loosen the tin foil hat you're wearing it's cutting off blood flow to your head. You are truly out to lunch. Your family should considered having you declared incompetent.

Pull your head out of your Trump (try not to get pissed on when you do it, you can never be sure when one of Putin's prostitutes might be giving him a tune up).
And the Liberal Sheep say "Baaa Baaaa Baaaaa Orange Man Bad Baaaa Baaaaaa".

The one who needs the be declared incompetent is your Dear Leader...Mr. Sniffy himself, Uncle Joey who likes it when black children rub the hairs on his legs. If you don't believe me, just ask his imaginary foe Corn Pop. You're one stupid waste of oxygen.

Running over black folks blocking the road is fine.

Shooting an intruder, nope.
What a stupid ass statement.

Running over anybody whom isn’t blocking a road and threatening you is excessive. But I’d also submit “threatening” somebody in a motor vehicle if you don’t have a reasonable weapon like a firearm is pretty damn stupid.

Shooting an intruder is an allowable response under castle doctrine. A LEO executing an unarmed individual who hadn’t threatened them is not “shooting an intruder”. Stupid as hell…

What a stupid ass statement.

Running over anybody whom isn’t blocking a road and threatening you is excessive. But I’d also submit “threatening” somebody in a motor vehicle if you don’t have a reasonable weapon like a firearm is pretty damn stupid.

Shooting an intruder is an allowable response under castle doctrine. A LEO executing an unarmed individual who hadn’t threatened them is not “shooting an intruder”. Stupid as hell…

She was breaking through a window. She's an intruder.

That doesn't answer the question

The capitol police protecting congress thought she deserved it…actions have consequences.

I would expect a similar outcome if I personally tried entering a secure area of congress, after being instructed not to do so repeatedly, while a presidential election is being certified.

AB is on the Mount Rushmore of Darwin Award winners, and she earned it.

Someone breaks a window attempting to enter your home, with a couple dozen angry people in tow right behind that person…would you consider that person a threat, or not a threat?

Someone breaks a window attempting to enter your home, with a couple dozen angry people in tow right behind that person…would you consider that person a threat, or not a threat?
But that isn’t what happened now is it? This was a LEO on duty not protecting his own home. Complete fail at the comparison attempt. And it’s already been tried and rejected.

The capitol police protecting congress thought she deserved it…actions have consequences.

I would expect a similar outcome if I personally tried entering a secure area of congress, after being instructed not to do so repeatedly, while a presidential election is being certified.

AB is on the Mount Rushmore of Darwin Award winners, and she earned it.
Yes they do. And the LEO should be held accountable for using excessive force.

VN Store

Back