Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

AB was anything but a vandal. BLM members are terrorists and should have been handled accordingly. Kyle Rittenhouse is a National Hero.

She was breaking a window at the Capitol trying to break in. Your efforts to defend one vandal over another are transparent.

And the Liberal Sheep say "Baaa Baaaa Baaaaa Orange Man Bad Baaaa Baaaaaa".

The one who needs the be declared incompetent is your Dear Leader...Mr. Sniffy himself, Uncle Joey who likes it when black children rub the hairs on his legs. If you don't believe me, just ask his imaginary foe Corn Pop. You're one stupid waste of oxygen.

You are truly a whack-job and a bigot.

Every police shooting should go to a grand jury? Fine, I am good with that.

So much ******** in this post. Only one LEO fired one round that day. The guy that executed an unarmed Ashli Babbit. That’s it. And yes the right does support the police unlike your idiotic “defund the police” team unless it’s excessive force. Just as it was in this case (a white woman) and just as it was in Floyd and Taylor ( a black man and woman).

First off, I'm not wasting time looking for video. She illegally entered the Capitol and was shot. Are you denying she was shot inside the Capitol? Oh and isn't this second guessing the police? i thought that was against your philosophy.

Don't give me this crap about being invited in. Police officers were beaten and assaulted. But that's ok because you prefer the protestors over the law enforcement, but only the protestors are politically aligned with you.

Please go look up the term hypocrisy. It's what you're serving in your posts.

First off, I'm not wasting time looking for video. She illegally entered the Capitol and was shot. Are you denying she was shot inside the Capitol? Oh and isn't this second guessing the police? i thought that was against your philosophy.

Don't give me this crap about being invited in. Police officers were beaten and assaulted. But that's ok because you prefer the protestors over the law enforcement, but only the protestors are politically aligned with you.

And doubling down in more presumptive ******** in this post. Way to go! And anytime a LEO kills a citizen you’re damn straight that act needs to be scrutinized. Backing the police doesn’t mean not holding them accountable for excessive force. If you don’t want to get mad over people calling your posts stupid then stop making stupid posts.

We’re all still waiting on your proof she was “attacking police” sport.

Last edited:

Did she beat or assault the cops? That would absolutely be justified if she was then shot.

You are assigning more crimes to her than she is guilty of to justify your posistion.

You are adding up all the bad events by thousands of people, to justify the shooting of one.

If you want to argue B&E is worth shooting someone over, that's one conversation. But bringing up assaults and zip ties is pure deflection.

And doubling down in more presumptive ******** in this post. Way to go! And anytime a LEO kills a citizen you’re damn straight that act needs to be scrutinized. Backing the police doesn’t mean not holding them accountable fii OU r excessive force. If you don’t want to get mad over people calling your posts stupid then stop making stupid posts.

We’re all still waiting on your proof she was “attacking police” sport.

She was, in fact trying to get through a barricaded window/door. There were also a lot of people around that didn't think shooting her seemed like something that needed doing.

Appreciate the reply. However that leaves the door open (no pun intended there) in the Babbitt shooting to reconcile her being shot "while committing a crime" and others not being shot in any number of rioting scenarios. Have you seen the actual video? Do you think there was any form of "path of least resistance" that could have been applied by the officer doing the shooting? You are aware there were law enforcement people right there that didn't think the threat worthy of lethal force for even intervention.

These guys were just standing there.

View attachment 492797

while apparently a whole SWAT team was hanging out in the stairwell.

View attachment 492798

Just trying to point out how some people's thresholds in such matters can seem pretty fluid.

She was, in fact trying to get through a barricaded window/door. There were also a lot of people around that didn't think shooting her seemed like something that needed doing.
I know she was. He’s attaching opinions or statements to me I did not personally make. Was she an idiot for being there and attempting to bypass the barricade? Absolutely. Sadly, just being an idiot is not justification for capital punishment in this country. Yet. The LEO’s response was not proportional to the level of threat she had raised.

And he was the smooth brain that made the statement that Babbitt was “attacking police”. So let’s see the video evidence of that.

I know she was. He’s attaching opinions or statements to me I did not personally make. Was she an idiot for being there and attempting to bypass the barricade? Absolutely. Sadly, just being an idiot is not justification for capital punishment in this country. Yet. The LEO’s response was not proportional to the level of threat she had raised.

And he was the smooth brain that made the statement that Babbitt was “attacking police”. So let’s see the video evidence of that.

The video in my post doesn't show anything that would constitute "attacking police". In fact there were other police in the immediate area when Babbitt was shot from the other side of the door.

The video in my post doesn't show anything that would constitute "attacking police". In fact there were other police in the immediate area when Babbitt was shot from the other side of the door.
Yep. Other video was offered up that showed the same thing too. She didn’t even get thru the window she fell backwards. The LEO executed her literally for B&E. Those were her only actions which are the only actions she has to account for.

Reactions: AM64
Was she armed with a pistol? UZI? Flame Thrower? WMD? Is Bozo the Clown your Daddy?

somebody with a mob of people behind her is attempting to break into any building in which I am located after warnings. They will be as good as dead. And I won't catch charges. She screwed up bad and it cost her bad.

somebody with a mob of people behind her is attempting to break into any building in which I am located after warnings. They will be as good as dead. And I won't catch charges. She screwed up bad and it cost her bad.
Come on counselor, you know you can’t use such vague generalizations and declare an absolute.

Reactions: AM64
Please clarify.

You cannot say with certainty that you wouldn't catch a charge with such a generalized statement
somebody with a mob of people behind her is attempting to break into any building in which I am located after warnings

In today's world several factors would come into play, race of you and the the person you shot, the politics surrounding the incident, who is running the charging authority and their political allegiance/aspirations among just a few.

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83
You cannot say with certainty that you wouldn't catch a charge with such a generalized statement .

In this city, I can make that statement with confidence.

In today's world several factors would come into play, race of you and the the person you shot, the politics surrounding the incident, who is running the charging authority and their political allegiance/aspirations among just a few.

Again, in this city... I am fine.

He has since disappeared from the thread.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back