Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

Maybe. That LEO appeared to shoot and withdraw though so maybe not. That guy I’m your pic wasn’t looking that way I don’t think. But yeah I phrased it pretty stupidly 🤷‍♂️
I think he clearly heard the shot. And had the very normal reaction of - “Who the eff is shooting at ME?!”

He raises the barrel, scans, then lowers.

1704510912985.png

Ashli Babbitt’s Killer, Capitol Cop Michael Byrd, Gets Rewarded with Promotion: Report​

The Capitol Police lieutenant who shot Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt to death during the Capitol incursion will be promoted to captain, according to a new report.

Michael Byrd’s promotion was revealed by Roll Call, which said an internal document it reviewed showed Byrd is among 30 Capitol Police employees being promoted on Sunday.

She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Just like the dem savior George Floyd.

The only difference is Floyd had multiple funerals reserved for a leader, murals, a statue, his own street, people made millions, the dimocrats won an election, the police was defunded, millions of dollars in property damage which led to the criminal smash/snatch and grabs and criminal looting that is getting worse by the day?

Meanwhile for Babbitt basically crickets.

Are you sure you don't want to retract your statement?

Unfreakingbelievable when we look back. Add to the money marxist democrat organization blm got then it was legal robbery.

Add it to the trillions paid for reparations that have done absolutely NOTHING GOOD

Why? She broke into a place and a cop shot her. I mean I guess if someone broke in your house you’d shoot them correct? She played a game of F around and Find out.
It's debatable on if she broke into the Capitol or not. She did illegally trespass and attempt to move into a more restrictive area. Most Govt areas like this one can expect to get arrested or shot. I agree. It was a bunch of kids with nothing better to do on a trip to Washington, DC that wanted a meaning event in their lives to tell their kids...

I would say some were there as tourist and could of cared less about the election but just wanted to be part of a cause and history between the ages of 20 - 45. Just to stir Crap.

As far as Babbit, she should have known better and should have walked away when told "No". A bad day for her.

Last edited:
It's debatable on if she broke into the Capitol or not. She did illegally trespass and attempt to move into a more restrictive area. Most Govt areas like this one can expect to get arrested or shot. I agree. It was a bunch of kids with nothing better to do on a trip to Washington, DC that wanted a meaning event in their lives to tell their kids...

I would say some were there as tourist and could of cared less about the election but just wanted to be part of a cause and history between the ages of 20 - 45. Just to stir Crap.

As far as Babbit, she should have know better and should have walked away when told "No". A bad day for her.

A bad day for a lot of people--including Capitol Hill police who not long after this riot killed themselves. We have a former president who tried to steal an election and who is responsible for multiple deaths--FACT---and he thinks he should be president again. The man is dangerous and demented and should be in prison.

Reactions: tvolsfan
A bad day for a lot of people--including Capitol Hill police who not long after this riot killed themselves. We have a former president who tried to steal an election and who is responsible for multiple deaths--FACT---and he thinks he should be president again. The man is dangerous and demented and should be in prison.

So now you've switched your narrative away from capital police were killed to capital police killed themselves. What's next? Illness from PTSD from loud noises?

VN Store

Back