Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time i ever watch hockey is when its a closeout game of the finals, i watch the end. I like to see teams get trophys and win championships.

Oh and i went to a minor league hockey game in Birmingham when i was like 7

As Verc has already stated, if you like sports at all, any playoff hockey game that's close in the 3rd period or goes into OT is amazing. Unless its your team involved in the game, then it's brutally agonizing.

Lol.

I just downloaded Truly Yours 2

Will tomorrow when I get on the home computer. Too lazy right now haha.

Love J. Cole. Have everything he's put out on my MP3. That and Black Hippy dominate my MP3.

Guys, not going to lie, I'm offended that Verc called me a bandwagoner even though I'm a Lions and Pistons fan. Thinking about escalating **** right now.

But not really

images

Is that how you became a Caps fan? I was always interested in how that happened. I thought you might have just picked them after the Thrashers left.

I lived in DC (actually Alexandria VA) for almost 3 years after graduating from UT. That's where I started watching hockey. I jumped hard on the Caps' (anti) bandwagon. All their coaches now are guys who were playing for the team when I lived up there.

As Verc has already stated, if you like sports at all, any playoff hockey game that's close in the 3rd period or goes into OT is amazing. Unless its your team involved in the game, then it's brutally agonizing.

I just cant get into it, too boring. Although i hate soccer too, but my ex's daughter played at school and i kinda go into her games

I lived in DC (actually Alexandria VA) for almost 3 years after graduating from UT. That's where I started watching hockey. I jumped hard on the Caps' (anti) bandwagon. All their coaches now are guys who were playing for the team when I lived up there.

I gotcha. When did the Thrashers happen in Atlanta? Late 90's?

Says the guy with the hockeytown avi who admits to not watching hockey.

My sarcasm font did not work apparently.

I don't watch much hockey outside of the Detroit Red Wings. I won't even lie, I don't know much about hockey. But I do like watching the Red Wings and do cheer for them.

My sarcasm font did not work apparently.

I don't watch much hockey outside of the Detroit Red Wings. I won't even lie, I don't know much about hockey. But I do like watching the Red Wings and do cheer for them.

Sarcasm font not needed, was another attempt to bust balls just to make sure that was alright around these parts again.

Sarcasm font not needed, was another attempt to bust balls just to make sure that was alright around these parts again.

I don't think my Braves brethren can offend me. Verc basically offended my family heritage a month ago and I was still good to go.

I gotcha. When did the Thrashers happen in Atlanta? Late 90's?

Their first year was 1999. I lived an awkward existence for a decade because the NHL put them in the same division as the Caps. The Thrashers leaving (thanks to the owners having a legal fight, not the fans) sucked, but at least it made things simpler for me again.

Ben, what's more creepy...that I saw a "Find single asian ladies" ad on volnation, or my first thought seeing that was "My homie Ben would love that!"

I don't think my Braves brethren can offend me. Verc basically offended my family heritage a month ago and I was still good to go.

I would ask more about how that ahole Verc offended another member of our tribe right about now but I should probably just go to sleep, so I'll just commend you on your appropriately thick skin for this thread!

I would ask more about how that ahole Verc offended another member of our tribe right about now but I should probably just go to sleep, so I'll just commend you on your appropriately thick skin for this thread!

I shat on the Michigan Wolverines. ZJC's family was unfortunate collateral damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back