Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like so much trouble to keep the air conditioning up to snuff for such a silly, watered-down game.

I told ZJC he was missing out. He gave it a shot. Now he knows why the hockey playoffs are the best/worst thing in sports. Too bad for you.

If that was a joke then you failed at communicating sarcasm. Carry on. I'm half drunk and jumpy and sick of people taking a run at me. I really should have turned them down last year when they asked me to be a moderator.

If that was a joke then you failed at communicating sarcasm. Carry on. I'm half drunk and jumpy and sick of people taking a run at me.

I laughed when reading your posts about kicking kids in the nuts or grabbing your own nuts... I forget which. But I laughed.

Not taking a run at you. When do I ever take a run at anyone?

Hockey has clouded your head.

lol

Man o man, getting weird in here again. Playoff time does weird things to the Bravos thread. Kumbaya mother****ers, kumbaya.

I laughed when reading your posts about kicking kids in the nuts or grabbing your own nuts... I forget which. But I laughed.

Not taking a run at you. When do I ever take a run at anyone?

Hockey has clouded your head.

lol

I did not kick any kids in the nuts. I played dirty, but not that dirty.

You are right about Skip. These were his games. That's why we watched back in the 80s even when the team was 25 games out.

Twas a game like this against the Mets in NY back in the 80s. They show a shot of the subways and Skip says, " "I wonder how many of them still have their wallets".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back