Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 15 and couldn't even drive when I came out. This is the kind of movie I should have seen in the frigging theater. And yet I am completely unaware of it. I'm appalled.

I was 15 and couldn't even drive when I came out. This is the kind of movie I should have seen in the frigging theater. And yet I am completely unaware of it. I'm appalled.

It's pretty amazing. I'd say you should definitely look for it now but I'm not sure what it'd be like as a first viewing now a days.

It's pretty amazing. I'd say you should definitely look for it now but I'm not sure what it'd be like as a first viewing now a days.

This is why I have quit recommending my favorite old movies to younger people. You can't recapture what it felt like at the time. The Ramones were a freaking nuclear bomb at the time, but now they're background music in car commercials.

Crap. I was definitely looking at the wrong night in the NHL playoffs. The Wings WON in overtime, forcing a game 7. So ZJC should be elated, which makes it inexcusable that he's not been here watching the awful Braves game.

Time for my old man, get off my lawn rant but this is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while:

Sawyers, Cage, Ford, hopefully big daddy Mosley. And a Juco. That would be dank sauce.
Those four high schoolers would be ideal. Mosley and Sawyers two Tennessee boys stuffing the middle. Even if we lose out on Mosley, I'm liking Poona, Daniel Cage is legit and last I checked we were leading for him.

Is that really something anyone would actually say these days? Or is this just intended as a joke?

:):):):):)

HU7KDVW.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back