Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little Nats comedy for Dbake!

U0KdDq9.gif

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was watching that live. The reaction from all three of them is hilarious.

Last edited:
Seriously don't understand why people feel the need to go and find some high schoolers personal pictures on facebook, twitter, instagram, etc and start a thread on them

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/194792-jalen-hurd-prom-pic-3.html

Between that thread and the Butch Jones vs. Gruden thread I am reminded why I stay away from the football forum.

What thread is that to? I click on it and get redirected to a page saying I don't have permission to view it.

damn Mods!!! The man always trying to keep me down.

What thread is that to? I click on it and get redirected to a page saying I don't have permission to view it.

damn Mods!!! The man always trying to keep me down.

Looks like the thread was taken down. The thread title was Jalen Hurd prom and had a personal picture of Hurd and his 15 year old girlfriend.

Euro club soccer is very trendy these days. Need to find a team so I can be cool you guys.

Best thing in the world to facilitate awesome Saturday morning drunkenness! You should have jumped on that train back when you lived in NYC, that place is littered with amazing soccer bars.

I told ZJC he was missing out. He gave it a shot. Now he knows why the hockey playoffs are the best/worst thing in sports. Too bad for you.

I watched parts last night. So ****ing nerve racking. IDK what I'm going to do Sunday.

So Z gimme a spotify artist you filthy animal

Sorry!

Let's see.......I've been playing some Eminem and Danny Brown with the Wings lately. Big K.R.I.T. has a new mixtape out which is really good.

You mentioned someone in here a few days back and I forget who it was.

That narrows it down I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back