Leaders:
Avg: Andrelton Simmons .278
HR: JUP 14
RBI: Upton, Freeman 32
-----
Wins: Maholm 7
Era: EOF .063 28IP , Medlen 2.35
Strikeouts: Minor 80

*notes: I tried to be Realistic so Mac came back reds series, brought back Beachy on June 10th @ San Diego (in place of JR Graham, Teheran torn rot cuff)

Also trades Vavaro for Mujica with Walden at 4.75 era so far, demoted Avilan who was 5.00+

Upton and Uggla hitting combined .310

Like J Cole a lot but I think the one I couldn't remember was Ab-Soul which I haven't heard of.

Some notes about my Braves "the show" season, since you guys are dying to know:

34-31 3rd, 4.0 back from Nats, 1.0 behind NYM

Leaders:
Avg: Andrelton Simmons .278
HR: JUP 14
RBI: Upton, Freeman 32
-----
Wins: Maholm 7
Era: EOF .063 28IP , Medlen 2.35
Strikeouts: Minor 80

*notes: I tried to be Realistic so Mac came back reds series, brought back Beachy on June 10th @ San Diego (in place of JR Graham, Teheran torn rot cuff)

Also trades Vavaro for Mujica with Walden at 4.75 era so far, demoted Avilan who was 5.00+

Upton and Uggla hitting combined .310

Which difficulty?

Like J Cole a lot but I think the one I couldn't remember was Ab-Soul which I haven't heard of.

He's a little bit like Danny Brown, but not as out there. His Longterm Mentality album is good, but Control Systems if really good.

This is the ZJC song of the week

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyYcDeWauqo[/youtube]

Lineup today: Simmons 6, Uggla 4, J.Upton 9, Freeman 3, Gattis 7, C Johnson 5, B.Upton 8, Laird 2, Maholm 1

:):):):):)

HU7KDVW.gif

There are three other guys' job there whose job it was to possess and clear the puck. The Caps were down a goal in the third period. Ovechkin is SUPPOSED to be circling around high in the zone, waiting for a breakout pass. He's not supposed to be down there five feet from his own crease clearing bodies out; his teammates who are already there in position are supposed to do that. This hasn't kept the fscktards at Deadspin and PTI who don't know shat about hockey from ripping him though.

/bitter

Yeah, so remember when I posted about the guy getting hit with the puck from the Leafs?

puckhead.gif

Well this is what it looks like in a little more detail

ku-xlarge.jpg

That is horrifying. Shields are going to be mandated in the NHL within 5-10 years, with a grandfather rule so the idiots who don't want to wear one don't have to.

(Speaking of which, I am old enough to remember when some guys didn't wear helmets. IT WAS A MAN'S GAME BACK THEN.)

That is horrifying. Shields are going to be mandated in the NHL within 5-10 years, with a grandfather rule so the idiots who don't want to wear one don't have to.

(Speaking of which, I am old enough to remember when some guys didn't wear helmets. IT WAS A MAN'S GAME BACK THEN.)

The funny thing is that this guy is young enough to where when he was coming up through the ranks he was mandated to wear one in lower levels. This isn't a guy who has never worn one so he wasn't "used" to it.

Good ole' Craig McTavish! The last idiot under the grandfathered helmet rule, always seemed even funnier because it felt like he played forever and he was the last one for about 5 years.

Even my wife knew who Craig MacTavish was. There was no way he was ever putting a helmet on. And if I had a head of hair that nice, no way I ever would've either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back