Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
day-drinking.png

Do the braves know these games in April and May count? We have some serious talent in this lineup and pitching staff, with additions to come around the break. The good news being that we are leading the division with half our lineup not hitting at all.

I (seriously) do not get why "dank sauce" is any worse than 80 percent of the other stupid lingo modern kids use. At least it makes me think about barbecue.

I (seriously) do not get why "dank sauce" is any worse than 80 percent of the other stupid lingo modern kids use. At least it makes me think about barbecue.

Maybe an overreaction by me but it just seemed way more stupid than most of the other lingo I pick up on. Again I'm between you and the young bucks in this thread so I'm kind of in limbo on these things.

Maybe an overreaction by me but it just seemed way more stupid than most of the other lingo I pick up on. Again I'm between you and the young bucks in this thread so I'm kind of in limbo on these things.

You're a better judge than I am, just by being younger. I don't really see much difference in something being "dank sauce" than someone being "bout/not bout that life," for example.

(I sort of love being an old man. Except for the part where I'm going to die.)

You're a better judge than I am, just by being younger. I don't really see much difference in something being "dank sauce" than someone being "bout/not bout that life," for example.

Guess it's all context and knowing that Scotty saying "bout that life" is silly on purpose. Anybody who listens to all the same music I do can't be all the into that language on a day to day basis so I think it's funny. Assuming that that quote I pulled to start this was just a real statement, that's where I had a problem.

calm-down-hypebeast-you-aint-bout-that-life.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back