Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha fair enough. Do I have to get jumped in?

Nope. You just have to sit through a Verc and GAVol talk about the 70's with the Braves. If you're lucky, Freak will even stop by and tell you how lucky you are to be graced by his presence.

So that's one vote from a horrible B Harp fan, Dbake does not count in the game of life that is the Braves thread.

I will give you a pass though if you can recite "you must protect ya neck"

Watch ya step kid...

I smoke on the mic, like smokin Joe Frazier
The hell raiser, raising hell with the flava
Terrorize the jam like troops in Pakistan
Swingin through your town like your neighbourhood Spiderman

Are you not entertained?

You're in but if you say dank sauce GWN might have to make you disappear and nobody in this thread will have a clue what happened to you.

You're in but if you say dank sauce GWN might have to make you disappear and nobody in this thread will have a clue what happened to you.

I'm 23 and I've literally never heard anyone relevantly close to my age say those words. No worries there.

Last edited:
I'm 23 and I've literally never heard anyone relevantly close to my age say those words. No worries there.

You need to diversify your portfolio.

tumblr_lsltd2V0L11r3axa1o1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I generally have little to no problem with recruiting forum guys as long as they aren't like Sab, seek no direct interaction with recruits, and TRY to have some perspective.

I was drawn to this site because of the recruiting forum and certain posters who brought info they paid for and offered it for free. While their motives might be ego-driven, I did and do appreciate that information.

Recruiting is the life blood of any program and should be taken seriously. But as with all things, a healthy balance is required.

I generally have little to no problem with recruiting forum guys as long as they aren't like Sab, seek no direct interaction with recruits, and TRY to have some perspective.

I was drawn to this site because of the recruiting forum and certain posters who brought info they paid for and offered it for free. While their motives might be ego-driven, I did and do appreciate that information.

Recruiting is the life blood of any program and should be taken seriously. But as with all things, a healthy balance is required.

Well said, i think that speech deserves a dramatic slow clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back