Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally have little to no problem with recruiting forum guys as long as they aren't like Sab, seek no direct interaction with recruits, and TRY to have some perspective.

I was drawn to this site because of the recruiting forum and certain posters who brought info they paid for and offered it for free. While their motives might be ego-driven, I did and do appreciate that information.

Recruiting is the life blood of any program and should be taken seriously. But as with all things, a healthy balance is required.
I can dig it. Yeah I post info but not for fans like that p.o.s. Sab. I ain't about that life

Nope. You just have to sit through a Verc and GAVol talk about the 70's with the Braves. If you're lucky, Freak will even stop by and tell you how lucky you are to be graced by his presence.

I'll have you know that the earliest I can remember is 1980.
:biteme:

I generally have little to no problem with recruiting forum guys as long as they aren't like Sab, seek no direct interaction with recruits, and TRY to have some perspective.

I was drawn to this site because of the recruiting forum and certain posters who brought info they paid for and offered it for free. While their motives might be ego-driven, I did and do appreciate that information.

Recruiting is the life blood of any program and should be taken seriously. But as with all things, a healthy balance is required.

Remind me later that I owe you a rant about how there are three or four different information gaps that are inaccessible to fans that make following recruiting a complete waste of time, assuming that what you actually care about is on-field performance in Knoxville and not twitter hashtags. Thanks.

You turds have missed me actually arguing with TRUT. Scotty in particular needs to look it up. KILL KILL KILL KILL

I just went and read it. He really thinks it should be illegal for parents to drive their kids around? And that its worse than drunk driving? He thinks hes a lot smarter than he actually is

He doesn't really think it should be illegal to drive with children. He's mustering it as a logical fallacy that he thinks invalidates all DUI laws. He's a fool that thinks he's a genius.

Reactions: 2 people
Remind me later that I owe you a rant about how there are three or four different information gaps that are inaccessible to fans that make following recruiting a complete waste of time, assuming that what you actually care about is on-field performance in Knoxville and not twitter hashtags. Thanks.

Feel free to rant away my friend. For the record, I do care more about actual performance than the star rankings.

As I said, perspective is required. The recent state of our program has driven many to live in their hopes and anticipation, which is what following recruiting is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back